Morning/evening extra magic hours...are they worth it?

Elonwy

I have a listing for the morning and evening extra magic hours for each park during my stay. I haven't stayed on property before so I've never been able to take advantage. I was just wondering if it's worth it to get up early and go or to plan staying late.

I also have a few stupid questions about this program (sorry...I can hear my grandmother telling me that there's no such thing as a stupid question, but you might just get a stupid answer) :hammer:

With so many Disney resorts will it really be less crowded during this time?

How do they let the non-resort guests out at the end of the day and keep the resort guests in? (not that we're like monkeys or anything but you know what I mean)

I can only find a list of what parks HAVE the extra hours but not how early or late they will be open...does anyone know?

Thanks for your help
El.

Princess_Belle

We always avoid parks with Morning EMH. The Evening EMH are alot of fun if you dont mind waiting for the crowds to go away. during spring break two years ago we got to ride splash mountain three times in a row with out getting off during the Evening EMH.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We go early and stay late, sometimes with a break in between. If the EMH starts at 7am we are at the park and through security by 650am. We know what our first choices will be and grab fastpasses. This is esp. helpful at the newer hot ticket rides and attractions. We were at WDW 12-22 to 12-31 and found the emh to be a benefit. Although, I do miss the eride nights. They were worth the extra $$$

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom