More wedding pics.....

aim

These are WONDERFUL pics!! No fair!! I want to get married there! :) Some one said that 23 is too early to get married.....my boyfriend & I want to get married at ages 21! :) (Only like 3 years!) Well, we want to get married around that. But, who knows! :p I must say, the dresses & tuxes are all awesome...i really love the color of the brides maids dresses! My sister is getting married next summer...so I get to help w/it! I can't wait!

CmdrTostada

Hey MSU is there a disney wedding website? My sister is getting married and I would make her have it at disney (J/K) But it would be cool to have it there. If I had my wedding, a long way off since I am young, I would have the reception in Spaceship Earth, have the animatronics pass out champagne.:lol:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Turbogames
Hey MSU is there a disney wedding website? My sister is getting married and I would make her have it at disney (J/K) But it would be cool to have it there. If I had my wedding, a long way off since I am young, I would have the reception in Spaceship Earth, have the animatronics pass out champagne.:lol:

There is a site, indeed. Here's the link! :D

www.disneyweddings.com

jmarc63

Originally posted by DMC-12
THE SUIT!!!

That is the suit I have been looking for....with the longer Nehru'ish cut style long coat.... so I have to ask....where did you get the suits Main Street....my cousin's wedding is coming up next month...and I am having a hard time locating that style.

DMC-12 You may want to try Gingiss formal wear. There are many location in the Chicagoland area. I got my Tux from there for my wedding 10 years ago that was simular to Mainstreet's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom