More Rumors

DarkMeasures

Actually most of those appear to actaully happen in a couple years. And some like Journey are not rumors but more or less of waiting to see if the ride is greenlit or not.

I don't see a monorail explansion or a new waterpark though.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Hmm, this is the site that had the Harry Potter rumor on there as a sure thing for 2007 just a few weeks ago...

Umm, I don't know about some of the stuff on that list. As with everything, take it with a grain of salt until you see WDI trailers move in. ;)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I've seen either that site before, or a site like it.... Can't remember, it's just so familiar.

Nothing there seems out of the realm of possibility. But as has been said, I take all this stuff with a grain of salt until I see it actually happening. :)

Moustronaut

Thrawn said:
Hopefully they don't. The money spent there would be much more well spent elsewhere.

I've always thought it would be a great investment if Walt Disney World would expand the monorail to my house. :lol:

tampabrad

As a Disney fan, ex CM, and hopeful person of the future of WDW, I would say "Unless anything is officially announced, don't count on it. "

Not to sound negative, but there are many "rumors", and future works going on at wdw. At least for the monorail thing, it most likely wont happen. Please prove me wrong on that one. As for other attractions, they may be in the works, but, count on one to be a possibility. Imagineers work on attractions all day and every day, and eventually one will make it to completion.

PLTram

This looks exactly like the table which was the centerpiece of a website run by (former?) regular on these boards named 'Bill'....This is the Bill with the blabbermouth Imagineer aquaintance named Jon. I returned to his site (I think it was called magicalears.com) to see the update of the chart, but the site, like Bill, was gone. It appears it has now been resurrected under this new name.

I don't think I've seen anything from Bill here recently. Did he get chased away from wdwmagic? And if so, could he have resurrected himself on this site under a new name?

TinkerBell9988

Nice page, interesting stuff...

The return of Roger Rabbit to the scene sounds really awesome, but let's see if it really comes true.

Thanks for the link!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom