MORE Rare characters

chellnjr

What about Mulan and Mushu? Why can't you find them anywhere? You would think that MGM would have SOMETHING from Mulan! I did get to see Mulan in the show at the Castle. Mushu is my favorite though.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Jim,england
I do know that they exist but I would still like to see the penguins from Mary Poppins. Were any characters from Fantasia 2000 made.
You should definately make a website with ALL the characters you have pictures of on.:D

there were no characters from Fantasia 2000 made. I do however have a website up already (http://argo68.tripod.com). As for Mr Penguin, here you are: NEXT!!!!!

Attachments

• penguin2.jpg
    penguin2.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 304

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by chellnjr
What about Mulan and Mushu? Why can't you find them anywhere? You would think that MGM would have SOMETHING from Mulan! I did get to see Mulan in the show at the Castle. Mushu is my favorite though.

here's Mulan and Shang- NEXT!

Attachments

• mulan-shang.jpg
    mulan-shang.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 344

mkt

Premium Member
i have to!

I got a new one on friday, that since no one is going to ask for it, i'll challenge myself! Goliath from the Gargoyles- NEXT!

Attachments

• goliath2.jpg
    goliath2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 302

mkt

Premium Member
Re: Villians

Originally posted by SpaceMountainUK
Hi

What Villians do u have?

Where should I begin. I'll go in no apparent order to make things easier on me

Cruella DeVille
Captain Hook
King Leonidas
Maleficent
Ratcliffe
Sheriff of Nottigham
Snow Queen
Ursula
J. Worthington Foulfellow
Gideon
Br'er Bear
Br'er Fox
Mr. Smee
Frollo
Jafar
Snow Witch
Stromboli
Queen of Hearts
Hades
Pain
Panic
Yzma
Prince John

mkt

Premium Member
and finally, here's Yzma- courtesy of People Magazine

NEXT!

Attachments

• yzma.jpg
    yzma.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 317

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by mandib
How about Dumbo I don't know though if an elephant would be walking around WDW!

you're right about him not doing meets. However he was in the MSEP and in various other shows. Here he is (in the right background) in Tokyo Disneyland. Also featured are Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow.

NEXT!

Attachments

• dumbo.jpg
    dumbo.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 309

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by mandib
How about Mowgli from The Jungle Book! I've seen other charecters from the movie but never him!

if I ever see him out I'll post the pic. I've seen a pic of him before, but I won't be able to get it since it's a disney corporate pic (ie. I can get sued for posting it!!!)

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badger Brent

Hey Mk Tigg, I actually have a picture with mogli and my kids from a trip in May of 98. I don't have access to scan at all. I wouldn't mind sending you a copy if your interested. Let me know if I can help you or not.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Badger Brent
Hey Mk Tigg, I actually have a picture with mogli and my kids from a trip in May of 98. I don't have access to scan at all. I wouldn't mind sending you a copy if your interested. Let me know if I can help you or not.

could you.. please?!?!!?!?!????????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom