More and More Fair tents are disappearing!

TP2000

Wow, Tokyo even worked the tent look.

I think the Tokyo version of the tents look so nice because they are so immaculately maintained and always freshly painted, just as everything in Tokyo Disneyland is.

However, Tokyo's Fantasyland has some of the worst themed design elements and placement in any Disney theme park anywhere. Only in Tokyo can you see the classic placement of a 1960's 10-arm Dumbo right in front of the Haunted Mansion. :eek:

3389148551_82757cb0bd.jpg

_Scar

That hurts my eyes.

IMO, tents should all be gone from all Disney parks around the world. They scream amusement park.

P.S.- Tokyo also still has Star Jets. It seems like they don't really care about these rides.

DisneyParksFan1

I think the Tokyo version of the tents look so nice because they are so immaculately maintained and always freshly painted, just as everything in Tokyo Disneyland is.

However, Tokyo's Fantasyland has some of the worst themed design elements and placement in any Disney theme park anywhere. Only in Tokyo can you see the classic placement of a 1960's 10-arm Dumbo right in front of the Haunted Mansion. :eek:

3389148551_82757cb0bd.jpg

Ew. That's just disgusting...

DisneyParksFan1

Someone at W DWNT has posted an update of MK and the dirt is beginning to be sculpted, and the Winnie the Pooh attraction's tents are now GONE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom