Moonlight Magic Registration Dates for DHS

scoobygirl39541

From the “know before you go” section on the MM page, it says:

“Initial registration window for Hollywood Studios events is open to eligible Members with Resort reservations at a Disney-owned and operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida* or at Disney's Vero Beach Resort with party size modifications finalized prior to April 17, 2022.

All Resort reservations and modifications-including your party size-must be finalized by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 17th, 2022. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after April 17, 2022 will not increase party size for the event.”

Unfortunately that means you’re not eligible for the early registration. They always have a cut off date of a few days before booking.

Well darn. Pure bad luck on our part. We decided to go one day too late lol Guess we'll try for May 10.

lightningtap347

I was invited as a guest and it was the most fun I've had in DHS in a long time.

You're given coupons for snacks and we were able to ride everything we wanted in the time allotted. Multiple rides were completely empty (Mickey, RnR, Falcon, , Midway Mania)

RememberWhen

I was invited as a guest and it was the most fun I've had in DHS in a long time.

You're given coupons for snacks and we were able to ride everything we wanted in the time allotted. Multiple rides were completely empty (Mickey, RnR, Falcon, ***, Midway Mania)
Awesome! Was there anything you wanted to do but couldn’t? How late did you stay? Epcot had long lines for snacks, if I remember the reports correctly. Did you see any of that?

lightningtap347

Awesome! Was there anything you wanted to do but couldn’t? How late did you stay? Epcot had long lines for snacks, if I remember the reports correctly. Did you see any of that?
The only thing we didn't do was Rise, but the wait was reasonable (40 minutes). We simply didn't do it as we didn't stay all night (I had an early morning meeting).

Some of the lines were long for snacks, yes. I will say that they were all the main hub food carts generally (and Woody's lunchbox). Going down Sunset was much more reasonable. Also, a lot of people were complaining that there were no more popcorn buckets at the main stands. PizzaRizzo was overflowing with them, and I think a lot of people didn't realize.

RememberWhen

The only thing we didn't do was Rise, but the wait was reasonable (40 minutes). We simply didn't do it as we didn't stay all night (I had an early morning meeting).

Some of the lines were long for snacks, yes. I will say that they were all the main hub food carts generally (and Woody's lunchbox). Going down Sunset was much more reasonable. Also, a lot of people were complaining that there were no more popcorn buckets at the main stands. PizzaRizzo was overflowing with them, and I think a lot of people didn't realize.
Thanks for the report! We’re going in July and looking forward to having some slightly cooler evening temps! I’ll have my 5 and 1 year olds so snacks are a necessity.

Pancho

does the WDW transportation keep running for guests at this event or will I need to bring my own car? What time can we enter the park?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
does the WDW transportation keep running for guests at this event or will I need to bring my own car? What time can we enter the park?
We attended the one on the 16th. Disney buses and Skyliner (Caribbean and Riviera) ran until 2am. For Pop Century, bus only.

Event guests could enter the park at 7pm

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
For those that haven't gone yet, make sure to check out the times on the back of the certificates. You don't need to wait until the event starts to redeem credits, and we got out popcorn buckets around 7pm. I wasnt paying attention to what closed when so we missed an opportunity to do quick service snacks like the wookie cookie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom