Moonlight Magic dates for 2020

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
These have been announced today, and some people will have got an email.

The important thing to remember is you can still register from the DVC website even if you didn’t get the email.

Dates:

Animal Kingdom: January 21, February 11, February 25
Magic Kingdom: March 3, April 21, April 28
Epcot: May 4, June 29
Typhoon Lagoon: July 27, August 10
Hollywood Studios: September 15, September 22, October 6

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member

The important thing to remember is you can still register from the DVC website even if you didn’t get the email.

Dates:

Thank you for this!

Have you heard anything about any Moonlight Magic events for this December? Last Dec. DVC didn't offer any either. 😕🤷‍♀️

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you for this!

Have you heard anything about any Moonlight Magic events for this December? Last Dec. DVC didn't offer any either. 😕🤷‍♀️

I think the fact they haven’t announced any dates yet means there isn’t one.

Although did they do one at Epcot on the 22nd/23rd? I know they did back in 2016, but can’t recall if they have since.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I think the fact they haven’t announced any dates yet means there isn’t one.

Although did they do one at Epcot on the 22nd/23rd? I know they did back in 2016, but can’t recall if they have since.
Yes, I remember attending a Dec. Moonlight Magic at EPCOT a couple of years ago.
None for last or this year apparently. That's too bad, many members visit during the holidays.

Thank you!

Phonedave

It is so nice of DVC to have a MK Moonlight Magic on the day after my 50th birthday while I will be staying at BLT Theme Park view. You know they did this for me, right? ;)

They did EPCOT the day before my 50 th birthday :)

Normally we are there that time of the year, but we are taking a pass on WDW this year (I believe)

Last edited:

phistry815

Dates:

I am assuming you have to wait on the date listed on the website to register? I am planning on going to the MK one on March 3rd but it says no one can sign up until January 8th. Anything to do before that date?

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am assuming you have to wait on the date listed on the website to register? I am planning on going to the MK one on March 3rd but it says no one can sign up until January 8th. Anything to do before that date?

On the date shown you can join the virtual queue to try and register if you have an onsite reservation for the night of the MM event. If you don’t have a reservation you can do the same on the second date.

Make sure you have bookmarked the page on the website, so you’re not searching for it on registration day.

phistry815

On the date shown you can join the virtual queue to try and register if you have an onsite reservation for the night of the MM event. If you don’t have a reservation you can do the same on the second date.

Make sure you have bookmarked the page on the website, so you’re not searching for it on registration day.

Are they difficult to get into? This will be my first time trying and I do have a reservation for that time. Do they run out of spots quickly?

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
Are they difficult to get into? This will be my first time trying and I do have a reservation for that time. Do they run out of spots quickly?

The new system seems to work well, but you can have quite a long wait. But they are hard to get, so don’t raise your hopes too much. If there are other members on the reservation, they can also try to get through, but only one of you per membership will be able to book.

The chances of me ever going to one are slim to b-all, since we plan even farther ahead than the 11 month mark.

phistry815

The new system seems to work well, but you can have quite a long wait. But they are hard to get, so don’t raise your hopes too much. If there are other members on the reservation, they can also try to get through, but only one of you per membership will be able to book.

The chances of me ever going to one are slim to b-all, since we plan even farther ahead than the 11 month mark.

I figured having a reservation would almost guarantee a spot if trying on day one but looks like I may be wrong. How will there even be spots left for those that don't have reservations on the second date?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom