Moonlight Magic confessions... :)

cindy_k

Original Poster
Who else opens multiple browsers (or browsers on multiple computers) in hopes of getting a better Queue position?
I was successful this morning for EPCOT this way.

Janir

I haven't.. YET. Want to get into the AKL Moonlight Magic and I'm now guessing that there will be something of a run on the system to get spots. I have a confirmed vacation for the time period so I can 'book early', for whatever that may be worth.
I can easily run 6-10 virtual and real computers each with 2 separate browsers in front of me at once at work the morning of a Moonlight Magic, about 5 virtual and real computers from home with more effort.
Dude, I'm soo glad I caught your post here as I didn't think to plan ahead to have a few extra PC's lined up and logged in ready to go for Moonlight Magic, never having experienced trying to snag one.

Janir

Need multiple accounts then. My wife is listed as a member on the contract with seperate login etc. I wonder if that would work. Log her in on once browser and myself on another.

JaxFLBear

Need multiple accounts then. My wife is listed as a member on the contract with seperate login etc. I wonder if that would work. Log her in on once browser and myself on another.
You don't need to log on to the member website to register for the MM Events.

cindy_k

Original Poster
Oh, let me explain how it works. This is my 3rd time with their new system. You don't need to log in to get in 'Line'. You just follow the link on this page: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic/
for the park for that day.

The screen I posted earlier is what you get starting an Hour before the Registration starts.

When it starts, everyone who is waiting, gets a 'Spot' randomly in line.
I had number 511, 894 and 980 when the count down ended.

The numbers drop as people ahead of you get their tickets and leave the line.
The 511 did manage to get in but they had already given a warning that they were running out of space.

So by using 3 computers, I gave myself 3 tries for a good random spot in line.
The last time I did this for Hollywood Studios, I didn't get in but I only used one computer and got a high random spot, 1120.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom