Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

MiduraMagic4

OH!! I'm so jealous of you! I've never been picked for anything and would really love to be that person...more than anything else.
Ya it might be cool for a girl to do but for a guy of my build its hardly entertaining and extremlely embarrasing. The only thing worse would be the guy they keep comin back to and making fun of all show. No take that back dancing and getting ridiculed is worse than just getting the verbal bashing.

Pocamahontas

Ya it might be cool for a girl to do but for a guy of my build its hardly entertaining and extremlely embarrasing. The only thing worse would be the guy they keep comin back to and making fun of all show. No take that back dancing and getting ridiculed is worse than just getting the verbal bashing.

Oh I dunno...guess depends on who the guy it. I had a friend that it happend to and he loved it. But once I was in there and they guy they picked was less than amused. I think I'd love to be the one to buy everyone Churros guy! Everyone was pretty happy with him!

MiduraMagic4

Oh I dunno...guess depends on who the guy it. I had a friend that it happend to and he loved it. But once I was in there and they guy they picked was less than amused. I think I'd love to be the one to buy everyone Churros guy! Everyone was pretty happy with him!
Ya i dont get the guys that just sit there. As embarrased as I feel I get up and dance like an idito anyway. Haha I think you have to be a Hispanic Guy to be the Churros guy. The guy they just bash all show is always a dad that has had enough with his kids already. It just cracks me up bc I know its gonna be someday.

Hotdogs

Original Poster
I think we will hide in the background mind you we will probably get picked for that! We better get our joke book out. Thanks for the replies.

piratetreasure

When I saw that show was july 10. It rocked. That guy they made fun of on that day was a guy wearing a jack skellington hat. After the show we saw him at the carousel of progress.

darthjohnny

I love Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. The only problem is, I wish it was longer.

It's really fun. And of course, the show's are not exactly the same.

I read the Mickey Monitor article of the attraction and it implied that sometimes, if you're lucky, you can even see a fourth monster.

I've also heard that soon, it is planned that the performers will have full control over the attraction as well as new effects and sounds. :D

the-reason14

Does anyone have a review of the new Monsters Inc. attraction at MK as we are going there very soon.

Yea, I do, its not worth your time. It sucked, a complete waste of space. The jokes arent funny they are all corny, no not JC corny were you'll crack a smile but just corny and stupid corny. Thats my 2 cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom