Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor vs Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!

Better?

• Total voters

muddyrivers

A ride is always better than a show. Always.
Wholeheartedly agree. I know it was a replacement for Superstar Limo but Monsters Inc Laugh Floor was a replacement for the Timekeeper attraction and not really a good one. Not to mention, what does Monsters Inc have to do with Tomorrowland? At least the Timekeeper fit into the theme of being able to time travel.

Castle Cake Apologist

Mike and Sulley To the Rescue gets bonus points for its creative and super creepy redressing of the celebrity limited motion figures!

A ride is always better than a show. Always.

I definitely agree. But, if you get the right cast, Laugh Floor can be downright hilarious. Some of the Monsters even used to be performers at Adventurer's Club, at least back when I worked there.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wholeheartedly agree. I know it was a replacement for Superstar Limo but Monsters Inc Laugh Floor was a replacement for the Timekeeper attraction and not really a good one. Not to mention, what does Monsters Inc have to do with Tomorrowland? At least the Timekeeper fit into the theme of being able to time travel.
But how can you tie in all that in park merch sales (…that they really don’t sell anymore)? Need those characters.

Mike and Sulley To the Rescue gets bonus points for its creative and super creepy redressing of the celebrity limited motion figures!

I definitely agree. But, if you get the right cast, Laugh Floor can be downright hilarious. Some of the Monsters even used to be performers at Adventurer's Club, at least back when I worked there.
Oh dear…it’s been along time since I’ve seen someone invoke the sacred cow

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom