Monsters inc laugh floor or Alien swirling saucers

Which is your favourite ?

• Total voters

MickeyLuv'r

I wouldn't say aliens is better, but I ride it more often than I visit Monsters. Monsters is cute, but I don't love the holding pen before the show. That location is also easy to walk past.

I think part of why I ride Aliens more often is that HS has so few attractions, while Monsters gets lost in all the other attractions in MK.

If Monsters was in HS I'd visit more often.

Grumpy4196

As the previous poster alluded to Monsters Inc is OK but out of place in Tomorrowland. DHS would be a much better fit for it. Alien Saucers I am fine with as DHS needs all the attractions it can get and its great for any age.

LittleMerman

I actually have a lot of fun on Aliens! It's simple but it makes me giggle lol. Same for Mater's Junkyard Jamboree in DCA.

I only did Monsters Laugh Floor once - for a reason. It was cute and I lightly laughed a few times but there are much better shows in MK that are more worth my time (Carousel of Progress, PhilharMagic, and Tiki Room). I would love to see them use that real estate for a better attraction.

Chip Chipperson

I voted for Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. I enjoy Alien Swirling Saucers for what it is, but Monsters Inc. has air conditioning, funny improv, Dad jokes, audience interactions, and you get to sit for a longer amount of time.

MickeyLuv'r

Alien Saucers I am fine with as DHS needs all the attractions it can get and its great for any age.
In that vein, I'd like to see more attractions along these lines in WDW, especially HS. By that I don't mean clones, just all-ages attractions that are not quite E-rides.

ILL-level attractions draw people to the park, but they don't keep people busy the rest of the day. MK has plenty of Aliens level attractions, AK has animals, Epcot has gardens/shops, but HS desperately needs more mid-level fun.

Grumpy4196

In that vein, I'd like to see more attractions along these lines in WDW, especially HS. By that I don't mean clones, just all-ages attractions that are not quite E-rides.

ILL-level attractions draw people to the park, but they don't keep people busy the rest of the day. MK has plenty of Aliens level attractions, AK has animals, Epcot has gardens/shops, but HS desperately needs more mid-level fun.
Agreed. That's one of the reasons "something" needs to go in the Voyage of the Little Mermaid theater sooner rather than later even if it's just a return of that show.

MickeyLuv'r

Agreed. That's one of the reasons "something" needs to go in the Voyage of the Little Mermaid theater sooner rather than later even if it's just a return of that show.
I'm predicting the Encanto Sing-a-Long. Maybe something that involves finding Bruno.

(Er, the Encanto Bruno, not the Cinderella Bruno.)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm predicting the Encanto Sing-a-Long. Maybe something that involves finding Bruno.

(Er, the Encanto Bruno, not the Cinderella Bruno.)
Please no lol. The Frozen sing-along was acceptable for its time, the B&TB singalong in France is a disaster and I don't think we need another one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom