Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor debuted a new PRE-Show Today

TomorrowlandTyler

Original Poster
^^^

riiiight.

I avoid MI and SGE like the plague. That whole entry area into tomorrowland. Conceptually, I didn't think an attraction could get any worse than SGE, and then I saw MI.

what, they took out the texting your phone out? No!!! Oh the interactivity! :hurl:

Who runs imagineering. Really.
Text messaging is still there, you just don't watch instructions on how to text message your joke for 8 minutes any more.

I totally agree with you on SGE. And sometimes I would agree with you on MI. It totally depends on the responses that the 'Monsters' get from the people they pick on. If the people they pick on either don't want to be picked on & don't speak/understand English, that particular show is not going to be funny. Also, I do find the show very boring/not funny when they use 'Beznose Boil' instead of Buddy Boil. The person who plays his voice doesn't speak English very well himself and talks to fast.
These are some of the risks taken though in a live show like this. The guest responses are always going to be different and its impossible to have the same actors working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week making a consistent experience.

I like it, though its far from being my favorite attraction.

RSoxNo1

I have yet to see Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, but will be seeing it for the first time in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it, as I recently started doing stand up myself. Creating an ever changing show of G-rated material is very difficult to do. I think the concept behind the show was probably ill conceived. The best comedians in the world, are lucky if they produce 15-20 minutes of new material a year, and a guarantee that not all of that, no matter the comedian, is fit for a Disney audience. With that said, I've got my g-rated joke ready to text into the show, and perhaps in a few weeks I'll have more insight for how they show is designed from a humor stand point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom