News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Bocabear

I would be fine with them putting the Little Mermaid show into another theater space... Like the Mickey Shorts theater or the Frozen Sing along thing... Leave the AC open to develop that space into something meaningful....

Earlie the Pearlie

I would be fine with them putting the Little Mermaid show into another theater space... Like the Mickey Shorts theater or the Frozen Sing along thing... Leave the AC open to develop that space into something meaningful....
The funniest timeline is the one where Mermaid goes to replace Muppets, and Monsters replaces Animation Courtyard. Thus, Monsters replaces both.

(I’m aware that the Muppets theater is too small for Mermaid)

Rockishcoco

So we're all in agreements it's AC now over here? Very cool that this is going to be a genuine addition to DHS, something it's been needing for a long time. I am curious how much of AC will be used ON Monsters though.
I would hope it's not too much. You can do a lot with just Launch Bay, Disney Junior, and the courtyard. With just one ride I really don't think it needs to be anything more than a mini-land. You could fit a merch location, playground, HarryHausens and meet and greet space in the current courtyard IMO. Save the rest of the plot (Animation building, back-of-house stuff, connection up to RNRC) for a more meaty expansion later on.

rd805

better menu and food is what they need to fix and focus on here.
interestingly enough, they have some of the best allergy friendly options here for dairy & gluten free. I know that's not something everyone needs, but it was a really awesome surprise for my girlfriend when we visited last year.

James Alucobond

I would hope it's not too much. You can do a lot with just Launch Bay, Disney Junior, and the courtyard. With just one ride I really don't think it needs to be anything more than a mini-land. You could fit a merch location, playground, HarryHausens and meet and greet space in the current courtyard IMO. Save the rest of the plot (Animation building, back-of-house stuff, connection up to RNRC) for a more meaty expansion later on.
In Animation Courtyard, it would definitely take out at least part of the Feature Animation building plot for the attraction. It's the custodial offices and materials storage areas that would more likely get relocated next if anything else ever goes over there.

AidenRodriguez731

Is Henry just gone? Was trying to find his previous posts but they're gone now? Not familiar with the forms but seems kinda funny he just went and said a bunch of IP that were being looked at and now is gone.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I know we're all having a sort of celebratory dance that it might be going into AC but remember, we don't know until it's officially announced, all our "insiders" on these boards we're telling us the RoA were safe until August came.

ToTBellHop

Is Henry just gone? Was trying to find his previous posts but they're gone now? Not familiar with the forms but seems kinda funny he just went and said a bunch of IP that were being looked at and now is gone.
1729034412888.gif

Sneaky

I know we're all having a sort of celebratory dance that it might be going into AC but remember, we don't know until it's officially announced, all our "insiders" on these boards we're telling us the RoA were safe until August came.
I dont think the sentiment was “its safe”, more “its getting a huge cut, how much is unknown

Moth

Bah humbug, I swore people said there was some alteration to ROA in the cards, until McQueen came in and decided "Gee Mater, we should drain this river and build another Radiator Springs" "LETS GET 'ER DONE" at the last second, with villains being some cushion from the ROA-shaped fall.
"Sure we're gonna build a whole Pixar land to sell toys but we're ALSO giving you what you all have wanted!"

I did say ROA was being eliminated/cut down before D23, but I also said MK is getting Zootopia so, win some you lose some? That's why I don't call myself an Insider yuk yuk

Last edited:

JD80

Every rumor I've seen is just speculation that's based on rumor and heresay from social media echo chambers.

We know nothing right now. People keep saying cuts but these projects haven't been around long enough for budget cuts yet since their announcement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom