MonorailRed's Imagineering Bucket List

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
95. Atlantis

Purpose: Replacing Autopia in DLRP. Providing another coaster option near Space Mountain Mission 2. Custom Solution to having a TRON attraction themed more to Discoveryland.

190039768_4828629513819176_7097513945698354490_n.jpg

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
@MonorailRed, I hope you’re doing OK with your health, as it can suck to have issues with it. Also, Some of these concepts are AMAZING, but the pictures got blocked on some of the ideas, could you try to reupload them, and can you also give some more detail for the Zorro and National Treasure ideas?

I’ve been good! Just busy starting up a podcast.

Reuploaded everything.

Zorro was a BTM makeover. The goal was to add a zorro storyline and bring in some special effects for the cave in finale again.

National Treasure was for if they ever filled ROA. A National Treasure Indi style ride would really be great for a liberty square expansion.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I have no idea how you create these pictures @MonorailRed, but they are straight up beautiful. It looks just like regular Disney concept art. I would really like to find out what you use to draw these.

I’ve been good! Just busy starting up a podcast.

Reuploaded everything.

Zorro was a BTM makeover. The goal was to add a zorro storyline and bring in some special effects for the cave in finale again.

National Treasure was for if they ever filled ROA. A National Treasure Indi style ride would really be great for a liberty square expansion.
Good to hear that! What is the podcast‘s name?

Thanks you for reuploading everything! I did see the Black Panther Idea was to replace WOL, could you also show us the concept art for that idea, as seeing the LAND in the post is kinda weird…

Incorperating Zorro is a good way to retheme a mountain ride instead of the outcome we got with splash. That would mean losing the dynamite scene (Not BTS), but would be cool!

I though the National Treasure ride would be in Adventureland like Indiana jones adventure where Fire Mountain was planned. How does NT fit into The TSI area and Liberty Square?

Also, what about the other IP in the list? What is the idea for Song of the South?

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Good to hear that! What is the podcast‘s name?

Thanks you for reuploading everything! I did see the Black Panther Idea was to replace WOL, could you also show us the concept art for that idea, as seeing the LAND in the post is kinda weird…

Incorperating Zorro is a good way to retheme a mountain ride instead of the outcome we got with splash. That would mean losing the dynamite scene (Not BTS), but would be cool!

I though the National Treasure ride would be in Adventureland like Indiana jones adventure where Fire Mountain was planned. How does NT fit into The TSI area and Liberty Square?

Also, what about the other IP in the list? What is the idea for Song of the South?
Have you seen the movie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom