MonorailGreen’s Walt Disney World Trip Report: July 3rd 2004

MonorailGreen’s Walt Disney World Trip Report: July 3rd 2004

Epcot (Mission: SPACE and Illuminations: Reflections Of Earth)-

I arrived at Epcot around 8:15 in the evening at came to find a ghost town after the heavy rain that had swept through. Test Track was even empty and it was running despite the light rain. Mission: SPACE was literally a walk on attraction, everyone entered in on the same line! Illuminations: Reflections Of Earth went on, as planned, even with a slight drizzle and I was surprised to see A LOT of people watching despite the ghost town look of before. The park closed with a herd of people walking out of the park.

Note: Wonders Of Life did NOT open for the holiday weekend, so this could mean something.

Magic Kingdom (Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, and SpectroMagic!)-

I arrived at the park around 9:45 at night and found the park to be much busier than Epcot was. Walking through Main Street during Wishes was interesting, going through shops is actually pretty fun! Space Mountain was our first stop and the sign said 45 minutes but it was more like 5 minutes, I have never walked to the split without Fastpass! Many people left after Wishes, and it was not raining anymore. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin was another short wait, less than five minutes. Then we ventured over to Frontierland to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, another walk on ride! Splash Mountain was also walk on too, has anyone ever seen this? The second SpectroMagic! performance was very empty near Liberty Square and Frontierland but the hub and Main Street were actually very busy, to my surprise! Where were all these people when we were riding the other rides? I was able to snag times guides for July 4th for all four parks before leaving and a new Animal Kingdom map with the site of Expedition Everest on it. Magic Kingdom maps on the shelves are still the old ones with the lagoon in Fantasyland but I am sure the new ones will circulate in soon.

Thanks for reading, I hope that you enjoyed it!!
Any comments or questions for me? You may post or you are always welcome to PM me =)

Hope everyone had a great fourth!!

-MonorailGreen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom