Monorail White?

montyz81

Lets get out the crystal ball... 1 year from now...

The thread on the forums "Monorail Red going down for refurb"

The post... "Why don't they put monorail white back out!?!?! It was so stupid that they have a 13th monorail, but they only used it at night for a couple weeks last year."

Another post ... "They wasted all that time and money on Monorail White that was only used briefly, and we still have no service on EMH's"

Another Thread... " Monorail testing"

Post " Does anyone know what ever happened to monorail white?"
Response " I heard it was only at WDW for testing and that it was being shipped over to DL Shanghai"
Futher response... "I had heard that white was actually a Mark IX, Meg would not them buy anymore... thankfully they saved the reciept so that they could return it"

And of course, like nearly EVERY thread...

Post "... Sad..."

Don't forget. "Monorail White was out in late 2009 and then in mid 2011, Whey do they only take it out ever 2 or so years?"

klineski96

I'm a little confused. After the Cast Preview of Boo to You parade at MK on Sunday night (Which was AWESOME btw) looking up outside I saw an all white monorail with no paint job or anything on it! Didn't have time to snap a pic, but you can guess what it looked like. Anyone have any news or ideas? The roommates were thinking it's been stripped down to possibly put another wrap such as the tron wrap on it. Keep in mind this was like 2 or 3 AM.

Sorry but I'm going in a different direction with this thread.

Regarding the Boo To You Parade... is it any different than in years past? According to the preview you were fortunate enough to see, is it the same music, same floats etc..? Details please!!

Thanks!

montyz81

Sorry but I'm going in a different direction with this thread.

Regarding the Boo To You Parade... is it any different than in years past? According to the preview you were fortunate enough to see, is it the same music, same floats etc..? Details please!!

Thanks!
you should probably should repost in a new thread as you will not get a good set of answers as people who know may not open this thread up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom