Monorail White?

CajunsCanCook

Original Poster
I'm a little confused. After the Cast Preview of Boo to You parade at MK on Sunday night (Which was AWESOME btw) looking up outside I saw an all white monorail with no paint job or anything on it! Didn't have time to snap a pic, but you can guess what it looked like. Anyone have any news or ideas? The roommates were thinking it's been stripped down to possibly put another wrap such as the tron wrap on it. Keep in mind this was like 2 or 3 AM.

wdwfan22

I'm a little confused. After the Cast Preview of Boo to You parade at MK on Sunday night (Which was AWESOME btw) looking up outside I saw an all white monorail with no paint job or anything on it! Didn't have time to snap a pic, but you can guess what it looked like. Anyone have any news or ideas? The roommates were thinking it's been stripped down to possibly put another wrap such as the tron wrap on it. Keep in mind this was like 2 or 3 AM.

It's going to be testing for awhile during the over night hours. It won't be painted until it's about ready to put into service.

Scuttle

I wish they would just put two black pinstripes on it and call it Monorail White. That said can't wait to see Peach.

tl77

I love how this story starts off sounding like some kind of urban legend...

"This is the story, of the all white... phantom monorail, That rides alone! IN THE MIDDEL OF THE NIGHT!!!"

...and then you find out they're going to paint it "peach"

it's like, they couldn't have possibly picked a more un-scary, anti-climatic, color than peach :lol:

boufa

Lets get out the crystal ball... 1 year from now...

The thread on the forums "Monorail Red going down for refurb"

The post... "Why don't they put monorail white back out!?!?! It was so stupid that they have a 13th monorail, but they only used it at night for a couple weeks last year."

Another post ... "They wasted all that time and money on Monorail White that was only used briefly, and we still have no service on EMH's"

Another Thread... " Monorail testing"

Post " Does anyone know what ever happened to monorail white?"
Response " I heard it was only at WDW for testing and that it was being shipped over to DL Shanghai"
Futher response... "I had heard that white was actually a Mark IX, Meg would not them buy anymore... thankfully they saved the reciept so that they could return it"

And of course, like nearly EVERY thread...

Post "... Sad..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom