Monorail resort restaurant?

olinecoach61

if you were going to eat at a monorail resort restaurant which one would you choose? We will have my in laws and a 6 and 2 year old.

CheshireCat12

What meal? What do you like?
My personal favorite would be 'Ohana dinner. If the kids are girls, you might like 1900 Park Fare character breakfast.
Chef Mickey's is always popular, but people seem to go for the characters less than for the food. Personally, mediocre food would be a deal-breaker.

Upvote 0

racin23

Chef Mickey's was great for dinner a week ago and the food was much better than expected and kids love it. It even wasnt super loud, much quieter than other restaurants at Disney.
Ohana breakfast was great too its quiet and the characters are great!
The Wave at the Contemporary is a really good somewhat unknown restaurant that has a great breakfast.

Upvote 0

olinecoach61

Original Poster
What meal? What do you like?
My personal favorite would be 'Ohana dinner. If the kids are girls, you might like 1900 Park Fare character breakfast.
Chef Mickey's is always popular, but people seem to go for the characters less than for the food. Personally, mediocre food would be a deal-breaker.
It would be dinner, we are planning on chef mickeys for our arrival day since we don't have park tickets. We are looking for another non park meal, we will be at the poly so the monorail line makes it easy. Lots of good ideas, thanks for sharing everyone. Right now I think we will look at ohana vs 1900 park fare

Upvote 0

Pax

We love the Wave for dinner. It's a must for us each trip, to the point we have a favorite server whom we always ask to see if she is working.

Upvote 0

totaldisneygirl

I agree with the Ohana for breakfast or Chef Mickey's for dinner plan...you could really even do Chef Mickey's for dinner. They both have characters which would be great for the kids. The food is alright. I believe Ohana breakfast is family style and Chef Mickey's is buffet. Chef Mickey's also has a really great buffet/make your own dessert area which is tons of fun for kids - and adults too! Chef Mickey's is also fun for celebrating birthdays if that's something you all are doing. I haven't eaten in Ohana in a while but that's only because I'm a Contemporary lover. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

StarWarsGirl

Breakfast: Definitely Kona
Dinner: Probably Kona too.

Many have said O'hana, but if your kids are picky eaters, you might want to op for Kona. Just more options. I personally cannot eat at O'hana because of food allergies, so I can't speak to the quality of the food, but Kona is great.

Upvote 0

Chiko

We enjoy breakfast at Ohana as it has a very relaxed atmosphere and great character interactions for the kids. For diner Chef Mickey's is great especially if you get a seat with the view of the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom