Monorail problems?

biggy H

Original Poster
Anybody know what was up with the Epcot and Express monorails today 15th July. Seems from at least 3pm when I arrived at Bay Lake Towers, probably earlier that they weren't running but the resort one was, still down at 10pm.

mousehockey37

I'm not there, but I saw on here, CNN, Twitter and everywhere that lightning knocked out the EPCOT line. Some people thought they were gonna die, that prompted me to think that there were some rogue Velociraptors attacking the still sitting Monorail Gold... Insiders said there were goats positioned for a T-Rex, but it didn't show... it's still out there though... At least the monorail wasn't stuck inside of the Small World ride, that could be super traumatic, but hearing karaoke versions of Let It Go could be just as bad...

In all honesty, they may still be working on fixing the line from the power outage... I'm sure there's others who are there that could further assist with this, but there definitely was a problem with a storm the other night.

TheRabbit

Yes, I was just at the MK and they said the express beam and Epcot beam lost power AGAIN. They wouldn't confirm if it was lightning...again. However it did start to rain (and lightning) at around 8:30pm cancelling the first DEP. Was a total mess trying to get back to TTC.

wdwfan22

Lighting was pretty bad this afternoon into early evening express line did come back up late evening and there are trains runing on it now (12:05 am) even though the monorail is closed.

some guy

Just heard on local news about a power issue leaving a bunch of people stranded in a monorail with no ac or windows that really open. ick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom