Monorail pins?

Monorail Blue

Original Poster
Hi! So I've been wondering for a good while if there is going to be a new monorail pin for the new teal monorail that was just released. Do you think so?
I've collected all 12 other monorail, hidden mickey pins and would LOVE to add the teal one to my collection :)
Anyone else have all the monorail pins?

ILikeDaMonorail

I'm not sure if they plan on making one. If they do I'd assume they would wait til they finish the planned maroon monorail and release them together. As for the set, I only have 4. Green, Gold, Purple, and Lime Green.

Monorail Blue

Original Poster
I'm not sure if they plan on making one. If they do I'd assume they would wait til they finish the planned maroon monorail and release them together. As for the set, I only have 4. Green, Gold, Purple, and Lime Green.

That makes sense, but there's already a Maroon Monorail pin :)

Looks like it. Check out the last image on the page: http://disneypincast.com/archives/743

And I saw that picture a while back and freaked lol. But the caption says Disneyland Monorails. But who knows?

Captain Hank

Yeah, I saw that, but the pictured pin doesn't match the current style of the Disneyland monorails. I figured it was probably a mistake on the part of the caption.

Monorail Blue

Original Poster
Yeah, exactly. I guess it's going to be a part of the 2011 Hidden Mickey series. Anyone know when the Hidden Mickey pins are usually released each year?

HeatherK

They are released sometime in the month of January. I had gone pin trading about the 4 weekend in January of this year, and was able to find a bunch of 2010 pins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom