Monorail outage 1/27/23

Cmdr_Crimson

I WISH there was a monorail popcorn bucket…
TDL did one. So, it's possible sooner or later..
a038dd6e6d15aa23f29db79fcdca2c65.jpg

CntrlFlPete

MK monorails were running at 'reduced speed' today. There appears to be an issue one the resort line where it climbs up between GF and MK -- I believe there is a joint near the peak that joins the beams that seems to be causing an issue. Monorails seem to be running at a fraction of a MPH going over that hill.

Nevereverever

There were only two buses and the ferry for thousands of guests. How do you walk around the lake from WDW to parking lot? Friday the 27th was a nightmare after 9 with over two hour wait. Even if the monorails had been working, the exits to the park were a safety nightmare. Love to see the fire marshal come out to see the mess.

Ayla

There were only two buses and the ferry for thousands of guests. How do you walk around the lake from WDW to parking lot? Friday the 27th was a nightmare after 9 with over two hour wait. Even if the monorails had been working, the exits to the park were a safety nightmare. Love to see the fire marshal come out to see the mess.
You take the path from Magic Kingdom to the Grand Floridian and Poly, which takes you to the TTC.

surfsupdon

We stayed at a monorail resort once. That thing is fun to ride, but it’s not convenient at all. Goes down often and stopped on beam waiting for clearance ahead. Would not recommend.

But, yes, it is iconic and makes me smile when I see one.😂

JoeCamel

You take the path from Magic Kingdom to the Grand Floridian and Poly, which takes you to the TTC.
Yep, about a 20 minute walk

Fido Chuckwagon

You take the grand floridian walking path to GFV, then walk to Poly, then walk to TTC. The poly tower construction makes that path longer than normal because you can’t walk along the water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom