Monorail Expansion!!!!!

crazydaveh

Hey... Can't we all just get along?

Sorry, had to use the line! No worries from my end! It made me read the thread, otherwide I would of skipped it!

If you're mad at the title, have a drink and unwind, there are more important things going on in the world, Disney and real, to worry about!

Nicole

Connor002 said:
Don't worry about it, no one will remember this in a few days anyway...

But you gotta feel a *little* sorry for some new forum member down the line who does a search on "monorail expansion" and finds this one. LOL

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I did find the humor in that mpaul32001. :wave:

It's really no big deal.

It's the one topic that really seems to just tic some people off to no end.

And what's with all the thrawnisms today???

FloridaJoshua

Hilarious!

Ralphlaw said:
I think it's a terrible idea to spend all that money to expand the monorail only to carry around the "Under the Sea" float. Who came up with this brilliant idea?

And it's nice to hear confirmation of the Harry Potter attraction.

LOL... I heard that it was Michael Eisner's idea. They were actually going to convert all of the monorails so they could carry other floats, but the buget got cut.

:lol:

Role Call

Everyone who thought this was funny, take a step to the left.

Everyone who thought this was an outrage, take a step to the right.

I so wish there was a cliff to the right.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

This is my favorite thread ever!!!

-Billy

jedimaster1227

As much as a joke was intended, just don't try that again. :p The scary part about misleading thread titles is that if it is something on a forum's list of "Don't Talk Abouts" then it definitely isn't a good idea because everyone will be ready to yell at you. But it was a nice trick!:sohappy:

On a side note to all of this.... Are there any CM's out there that knows whats going on with the Rickshaw float that is in front of Turk and Timon over at the Jammin Jungle Parade over at AK? It has broke down the last 2 days in a row and slowed the end of parade down by about 15 minutes.

lady_vor

Oh wouldn't it be aweful if they built a Harry Potter ride?! I only think so because HP isn't realted to Disney in the least bit (other than the magic thing). Never have been a fan of HP... Never will be either. I'd much rather see them bring back a past attraction like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or Alien Encounter!!

:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom