• Total voters

Coronado

I agree with most.... I love:

Attachments

• monorailblack.jpg
    monorailblack.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 121

Bairstow

Hey, I love my home state as the next guy, but I don't go to UTK so Lime gets my vote. Of all the colors, it goes best with the all-white scheme of the monorails.

Is it my poor memory or was there once a monorail panted chartreuce with blue borders?

Lance

My favorite is Lime..........I always see it in many pics.....

and it's the one I've been on the majority of the time

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by Lance
My favorite is Lime..........I always see it in many pics.....

and it's the one I've been on the majority of the time

My favorite picture of Lime

Attachments

• lime.jpg
    lime.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 115

scotty_l

Originally posted by jcrb
I like Coral the best not the color but because when I rode that train they did a 3 o'k test on it.

Now every time I see that color I remember what happened.

I remember a funny story about Coral. We used to call it the dump train...It seems that Coral's driver one night could not make it to the restroom in time and well you know....He must have been ill because it was everywhere...Thank god the train was deadheaded howvere there was another driver in the frontcab with him and she was mortified....

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by scotty_l

I remember a funny story about Coral. We used to call it the dump train...It seems that Coral's driver one night could not make it to the restroom in time and well you know....He must have been ill because it was everywhere...Thank god the train was deadheaded howvere there was another driver in the frontcab with him and she was mortified....

My favorite part though... he was a CP... and it was his second to last day... and I guess you have to show up for work on your last day to get credit for the CP... I can't imagine how embarrassed he must have been to show up for work that next day...

Dr. Dom

Personally, I like Silver best. There's something about it that makes me think that monorail is somehow sleeker and more elegant.

Then again, I'm not too concerned with the color of the monorail taking me TO the Magic Kingdom or Epcot, I'm focusing on getting to the parks. And, when I leave, I'm thinking about the monorail's color because I'm trying figure out how soon I can go back!:)

wdwmanager

I have to say silver is my favorite. I can not think of another Monorail that I have spent more time on. Every other time I get on Silver, I can could on spending at least an hour stuck on the line somewhere, with No A/C, and Lots of loud children!!!!!

But, other than that, SILVER would be my favorite. It just looks good.

Second Place.......RED!!!~:lol:

PuertoRekinSam

I like Black cause of the red highlights. it should be called cherry cause of them.

My fav. monorail ever though would have to be from a little park in Lancaster PA called Duch Wonderland. It looked like the Disney Monorails, but it was solid Blue. If the WDW ones were solid colors that would be phatty.

Buzzforprez

My favorite is Monorail Blue. It was the first new monorail and we were staying at the Contemporary while it was being driven all night for it's shakedown runs. They were also in the process of widening the monorail doorways into the hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom