Monorail Blue Decal

lazyboy97o

I like the tribute decal (or whatever it is.) It is like a Main Street window but very subtle.
It's not subtle. It's right there on the stripe in a contrasting color. The Main Street Windows became a thing because of the experience, such decorative windows are part of the theme. There is no experience basis for this decal. It is also a person who just retired, and the last few years haven't exactly been grand for the monorails.

The Empress Lilly

Those tributes are everywhere lately. On monorails, rides, Tony Baxter's all over Big Thunder, while Staggs, Iger and Holmes are plastered all over the repurposed Fantasyland.

It's turning into doge syndrome, the urge to leave a physical mark.

MonorailLover

Those tributes are everywhere lately. On monorails, rides, Tony Baxter's all over Big Thunder, while Staggs, Iger and Holmes are plastered all over the repurposed Fantasyland.

It's turning into doge syndrome, the urge to leave a physical mark.
This tribute belongs on Main Street... Give him a vintage transportation company name, and leave it at that.

MMDVC

How much would you pay to "tag" a monorail graffiti style?
Maybe Disney could make enough money to actually repair them.

MMDVC

The rendering does seem inappropriate considering the tragic history of the WDW Monorails. Apparently he wasn't on duty that night.

MMDVC

I think the window tributes have gotten out of hand lately but the best tribute removal was the removal of Eisner's name in DCA. When the resort opened Eisner had a plague similar to Mr. Walt Disney's Opening Day Speech.
Eisner's was removed and thrown in the trash personally by Iger.

MMDVC

Has anybody ever seen a monorail car window sticker for sale? Similar to the stick family that notes mother father sister brother dog cat, etc?
I recently saw one that was Star Wars design on a car window. Family of Stormtroopers driving this mini-van
Just found them on Amazon... And ETSY has a monorail design for sale that will fit the Magic Bands....

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom