• over $10.00

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by figmentbaby
and/or an imagineer??? Thanks guys.

a lot more than I do. They also don't work for WDW, but rather Walt Disney Imagineering. They get paid based on what job they do, time spent w/ the company, and degree(s) held.

Main Street USA

Actually as a starting animator, meaning you're the little guy that everyone pushes around, you would make in the $20K range. Starters do not do well in the money dept. However, if animating and drawing is what you love to do than who cares how much you'll make. Some girl was just hired at my wife's ad company and she said she worked in disney feature animation for a week, and they treated her like crap and it paid like crap. So she quit! I was like WHAT?!!?

And I also know that some are paid on a project by project basis, meaning that when the project ends, you might not have a job. The money in these cases varies greatly depending on the project and your experience.

tmm7899

On my internship I made in the 7 to 8 range, there were 8 people in my apartment, and I had one of the lowest pay rates. One of my roommates made about 17 an hour, Disney offered him a job and he turned it down!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom