Moms panel is open!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
No, look at this crapola:

Answer: My favorite counter service location in all of WDW is Sunshine Terrace in Epcot. It is in a section of Epcot called the Land. They have the largest and most diverse foods. There, everyone in your family can get what they choose and then sit together in the very pretty seating area. I have eaten there many times and have always found it pretty quick to get in and out.

By the way, the attraction "Soarin" is in the same area. It almost always has a very long wait time. You may want to get a fast pass before lunch, so that you can enjoy it afterwards.
Enjoy your trip - Michelle
----

That's quality!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
:lookaroun

... and no... I didnt actually submit it....lol :lol:

Attachments

• OMGmomPanel1.JPG
    OMGmomPanel1.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 291

Enderikari

Well, once the parade of jerks is over, it should be a good resource for folks to help plan their vacation...

But they have to get past the jerks... which may be a long process

The Mak

No, look at this crapola:

Answer: My favorite counter service location in all of WDW is Sunshine Terrace in Epcot. It is in a section of Epcot called the Land. They have the largest and most diverse foods. There, everyone in your family can get what they choose and then sit together in the very pretty seating area. I have eaten there many times and have always found it pretty quick to get in and out.

By the way, the attraction "Soarin" is in the same area. It almost always has a very long wait time. You may want to get a fast pass before lunch, so that you can enjoy it afterwards.
Enjoy your trip - Michelle

facepalmli9.jpg

I also like how they recommend the most expensive resorts.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well, once the parade of jerks is over, it should be a good resource for folks to help plan their vacation...

But they have to get past the jerks... which may be a long process

Well, you enjoy your lunch at Sunshine Terrace at Epcot, and be sure to rent a car from the airport like one panelist suggests (yeah, rather then the one on disney property which costs less).

Enderikari

Well, you enjoy your lunch at Sunshine Terrace at Epcot, and be sure to rent a car from the airport like one panelist suggests (yeah, rather then the one on disney property which costs less).

So, Grand Marshall?

Let's look at some of the advice - shall we?

Some of my family's favorite counter service places are Columbia Harbor House & Cosmic Ray's (Magic Kingdom), Flame Tree BBQ (Animal Kingdom), Cantina de San Angel & Tangierine Cafe (Epcot), and the ABC Commissary (Disney's Hollywood Studios).

Sounds good to me, with the exception of Cosmic Ray's and ABC Commissary; that's where I eat.
I might suggest trying to rent a movie version of one of the Cirque du Soleil shows first to show your sons to see if they seem interested before purchasing the tickets. You can also click here to see a few brief scenes from the show.

Seems like a safe bet to see if kids are gonna dig Cirque

If you have the flexibility to travel during non-peak times, there are advantages of doing so. Peak times tend to be the summer, and holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Two key benefits are 1) you avoid crowds and 2) can often obtain lower rates for Disney properties. My favorite times to travel due to factors including weather and crowds are early December (all the Christmas activities are going on), early-mid February and if you like it warmer in May before Memorial Day. The Disney website is a great source for identifying deals on hotel during these off-peak seasons.

Seems like good advice to me

Merf - Give up your fight sir... You are literally fighting against NOTHING... Just to hear yourself fume and to get that attention you crave so dearly

jakeman

Meh, that is one person's opinion. One that I happen to agree with. I'm not sure the details of renting a car on property, but why waste the potential time of Magic Express and then rent a car, when you can do it at the airport?

My wife and I don't use Magical Express because it eats up an enormous time of our vacation. I'd rather pay extra for a rental at the airport and add effectively 3 hours on both ends of my vacation.

Nemo14

I've had Merf on my ignore list for quite some time now, but judging from the quotes I see here from him, he hasn't changed much.:rolleyes:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Why the hostility? :shrug: Just because we think we can do better?

Disney is trying to do something that we all have direct evidence (from these boards) is sought after. And they're doing it despite the risks that go with essentially "endorsing" web-style advice. That takes guts in this legal environment.

I'm sure they'll make mistakes. Some of them will be mildly humorous but not particularly troubling (like misnaming the food court at the Land and suggesting implicitly that you can get a fastpass for Soarin' and ride about an hour later). Others might actually cause people some problems (like forgetting to mention the need to arrange for Kosher food in advance).

But why hope for failure and celebrate when they make a mistake?

I, for one, hope this succeeds.

happymom52003

Meh, that is one person's opinion. One that I happen to agree with. I'm not sure the details of renting a car on property, but why waste the potential time of Magic Express and then rent a car, when you can do it at the airport?

My wife and I don't use Magical Express because it eats up an enormous time of our vacation. I'd rather pay extra for a rental at the airport and add effectively 3 hours on both ends of my vacation.

We do the same thing for the same reason.

Merf...you are in denial. There will be no trainwreck, because there is nothing to wreck. This is just a moms panel for BASIC family trip planning monitored by disney.....nothing more, nothing less. Basic questions and simple answers. I still think that you MUST have something better to do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom