Pre-Trip Mom are you really going to make me spend my birthday in the car?

The answer to that is yes if you want to go to Disney with us.
Let me start at the beginning just over a year ago. We decided to go back to Disney and thought a trip arriving on August 3rd would work best for out schedule. Well due to some good luck we were able to extend our trip but it had to be at the beginning of the trip. So We're leaving out the door before 6am on July 30th. My baby's birthday.
For those who don't know it's us again me the mom Figgy to my friends here, my dh who is almost at his goal weight for the trip, and our 2 boys M who's autistic and doesn't like me talking about him and my baby and assistant planner, fellow Disney junkie who's 14th birthday is driving day.
The plan is to be out the door and drive to the Daytona area to get a good night's sleep before heading to DTD. We always spend a bit of time at DTD on our way in to get in the Disney mood stretch our legs and maybe a stop in WOD and Basin. This time we're going to stop in at guest services to get a birthday button for my ds. Plan A was to have lunch at T Rex but my dh now has to eat gluten free we're going to check out D Luxe Burger instead. After lunch it's check in at SOG and if it's sunny some swimming and then maybe the monorail hop. Even if we don't do the hop we'll at least walk over to Poly because I'm sure a Lapu will be calling my name by then LOL

Songbird76

I'd love to get a peek at your lists. You seem to have everything so organized and yes I'd love to hear about all of your great adventure to this side of the pond.
Be careful what you ask for! :hilarious: I have a 4 page list of books to look for, a 4 page list of books I already HAVE (so I don't get doubles) a list of things to buy there, a packing list (of course), an itinerary for the Disney leg with FP+ and ADRs, a general itinerary for the whole trip, a to do list (which is ALMOST done) for before the trip, an address list, a list of gifts I need for people and who gets what, a list of possible sites in South Dakota/Wyoming and how much they cost, and then the color-coded list I made with close to every Disney Restaurant. I'm organized, yes, but I can't imagine anyone but me actually wanting to see them. I make them because they keep me from hyperventilating.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Be careful what you ask for! :hilarious: I have a 4 page list of books to look for, a 4 page list of books I already HAVE (so I don't get doubles) a list of things to buy there, a packing list (of course), an itinerary for the Disney leg with FP+ and ADRs, a general itinerary for the whole trip, a to do list (which is ALMOST done) for before the trip, an address list, a list of gifts I need for people and who gets what, a list of possible sites in South Dakota/Wyoming and how much they cost, and then the color-coded list I made with close to every Disney Restaurant. I'm organized, yes, but I can't imagine anyone but me actually wanting to see them. I make them because they keep me from hyperventilating.
So post a PTR with all your plans, I really would to get a peek at somebody's really organized schedule

Bugz

Yes , thank you for the tag , sounds like you've got all the bases covered , you are going to have a great time and you deserve it!!!! Good luck!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Who says bum bags are not a good fashion statement? This guy begs to differ. The world's cutest accessory!
IMG_0008.JPG

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I finally ordered our food for our BOG lunch yesterday, I would have done it sooner but my dh couldn't make up his mind:cautious::rolleyes::arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead: We also got our official check in email for the condo. I printed out a hard copy just to make sure we had it on hand. My dh is checking in himself while the boys and I are in the parks. We also decided we may just try the 4 park hop our last Disney park day and put some plans together for that. The next day is sleeping in shopping and dinner at Sanaa so why not. We also finally got the plan together for check out day of the condo. We'll check out and hit DTD and or Citywalk for any purchases we may have forgotten and maybe even hit the Disney outlets. From there we'll get a room for the night closer to KSC and spend the next day there. Note to self look for a place today for that night

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I finally ordered our food for our BOG lunch yesterday, I would have done it sooner but my dh couldn't make up his mind

What a minute! :jawdrop: Are you telling me that you can actually order your food ahead of time?! I know you can make ADRs ahead of your trip, but did I read your comment correctly?? Oh my, I don't know what I want to eat in any given day, let alone in the future?! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom