Modern Magic Kingdom Park

NigelChanning

Original Poster
This is a concept for a Castle Park if it was built from the ground up today. This park will include many IPs and will probably leave out some classic attractions like Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and It’s a Small World. I love those attractions but they don’t really fit the theme of this park and in no way am I saying that this is what they would do or that this is the perfect Disney Park. Here are the Lands that would be in the park.
Main Street U.S.A:
The Disney Railroad (not sure what this park will be called so feel free to throw out ideas)
Main Street Theater showing One Man’s Dream
Town Square (Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet)
The Emporium
Starbucks
Other shops
Adventureland:
The Jungle Cruise (same ride but with updated animatronics and projection tech in the temple scene)
Fire Mountain ( Journey to the Center of the Earth at DisneySea but with a new name)
The Enchanted Tiki Room
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Mystic Manor
Frontierland:
Big Thunder Mountain (Ride from Paris)
Geyser Mountain (TOT re-theme)
E42BE10F-4470-4A95-B60C-9B7D8EC93F3A.jpeg

Treasure Cove:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure
The Haunted Mansion (Using the old Captain Gore story and themed to look like a Spanish mansion)
Fantasyland:
The Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast
Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure (Boat ride)
Frozen Ever After
Olaf’s Sliding Sleighs
C0EBC828-D3E4-4285-9C74-6F1DFFD364F5.jpeg

Peter Pan: Flight Over Neverland (Mack Inverted Power Coaster)
E4E2ACE8-EA89-44A2-86E8-2B4776193D48.jpeg

Pixie Hollow Fairy Spin (Indoor Teacups but with flowers and projection-mapping)
Prince Charming Royal Carousel
Poohs Hunny Hunt
Bald Mountain: A Disney Villains Adventure( Hydro Coaster that will take you inside Bald Mountain for a confrontation with Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, and Chernabog along with other fowl fiends)
F9ED197E-C0B4-405B-B07D-9216C1EF7238.gif

Tomorrowland:
Tron: Light-Cycle Power Run
The Happy Ride with Baymax
B1D85D07-83EF-4E5D-980C-468E61F89781.jpeg

The Jet Packs
The Peoplemover
Wall•E: Destination Earth (Dark Ride that’ll transport you to the Axiom)

EmFromPlanetEarth

This is a concept for a Castle Park if it was built from the ground up today. This park will include many IPs and will probably leave out some classic attractions like Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and It’s a Small World. I love those attractions but they don’t really fit the theme of this park and in no way am I saying that this is what they would do or that this is the perfect Disney Park. Here are the Lands that would be in the park.
Main Street U.S.A:
The Disney Railroad (not sure what this park will be called so feel free to throw out ideas)
Main Street Theater showing One Man’s Dream
Town Square (Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet)
The Emporium
Starbucks
Other shops
Adventureland:
The Jungle Cruise (same ride but with updated animatronics and projection tech in the temple scene)
Fire Mountain ( Journey to the Center of the Earth at DisneySea but with a new name)
The Enchanted Tiki Room
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Mystic Manor
Frontierland:
Big Thunder Mountain (Ride from Paris)
Geyser Mountain (TOT re-theme) View attachment 465124
Treasure Cove:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure
The Haunted Mansion (Using the old Captain Gore story and themed to look like a Spanish mansion)
Fantasyland:
The Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast
Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure (Boat ride)
Frozen Ever After
Olaf’s Sliding Sleighs View attachment 465126
Peter Pan: Flight Over Neverland (Mack Inverted Power Coaster)View attachment 465127
Pixie Hollow Fairy Spin (Indoor Teacups but with flowers and projection-mapping)
Prince Charming Royal Carousel
Poohs Hunny Hunt
Bald Mountain: A Disney Villains Adventure( Hydro Coaster that will take you inside Bald Mountain for a confrontation with Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, and Chernabog along with other fowl fiends)View attachment 465128
Tomorrowland:
Tron: Light-Cycle Power Run
The Happy Ride with BaymaxView attachment 465129
The Jet Packs
The Peoplemover
Wall•E: Destination Earth (Dark Ride that’ll transport you to the Axiom)
Space Mountain doesnt fit? of course it does! id take that over tron any day. at least tron should be more like a traditional space mountain, with the dome! other than that one issue, i like it. maybe a wall-e space mountain like i did for mumbai disney would work better. i probably have issues because space mountain is super important to me. so its just nostalgia speaking.

NigelChanning

Original Poster
Like I said, I truly love Space Mountain but I don’t think it fits THIS modern park solely because the whole “Space” theme is kinda outdated. Space Mountain was built to add thrill to the Disney parks and the whole theme for Tomorrowland back then was Space travel since going to Space was a new and exciting concept at the time. It was duplicated across other Disney parks due to its popularity. Shanghai Disneyland decided not to include Space Mountain and go with Tron instead. The problem with Tomorrowland is that no matter what, tomorrow will always come. Something might seem extremely futuristic but in a couple years it might be the norm. That’s why I think Tron fits better because it’s a future that’ll never happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom