Moderate Resorts

jamie_soprano1

Which moderate resort do you think is best? Coronado Springs or Carribean Beach Resort. I am from the New Orleans area so I am looking for something besides Port Orleans...lol!

RiversideBunny

We have always had good luck at Port Orleans Riverside requesting a room 'near the lobby/food court'.
They say it also helps to give them the reason.

If you make reservations on line at the official WDW site, there is a small box for comments.

Good luck.
:)

Upvote 0

PrincessMagic

I'll try that when I stay at POFQ this August. I don't think they have preferred rooms either. Or do they? My parents are getting up in years now and if we can save a few steps at the resort it would help with the amount of walking we do at the parks.

And although I won't stay at CBR again, I did have a great time at WDW in general during our stay there. :)

POFQ does have preferred rooms. I believe Building #2 is closest to food court and bus. There's a website that has the resort layouts, it's slipped my mind. Anyone know? Maybe allears.net?

Upvote 0

kurros

Port Orleans doesn't have a preferred room code like some of the others. It's just Standard (Courtyard, Garden, Parking lot), Water (either River or Pool view), and King. At FQ buildings 5 and 2 flank the pool, and building 4 would be the closest to the food court and bus stops. But FQ is fairly condensed and not much walking from anywhere (compared to Riverside and the other moderates)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom