Moderate Resort help!!!

tobedard

Hi everyone. I'm not a frequent poster to the forums, but read as much as I can. I need help deciding on a Moderate Resort for our late September trip. We're celebrating my wife's birthday while there, and want this trip to be as perfect for her as possible.

My wife and I will be traveling with our two kids, 4 and 2 yrs old. We're looking for the perfect mix of kid-friendly and adult-quiet (if there is such a thing). We're leaning towards Port Orleans-French Quarter.

I'm amazed by how helpful and informative many of the posts are, and I'm hoping that you folks can help me out.

Thanks!!!!

bullyx3

Riverside

the food is great ,good choices for kids .we always request building 18 second floor near quite pool its not far from main pool or the food court

Upvote 0

tobedard

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!!! Once again you've really come through. I think we're going to go with POR. It sounds like a great combination of kid-friendly and adult-quiet. We also like the idea of taking the boat over to Downtown Disney.

One last thing, is there a section that you folks could recommend?

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Port orleans Riverside of course...

it has the piano dude...

it's beautiful...and has a sit down restaurant (French Quarter does not). You want to get one of the Mansions though...

the main pool is themed nicely..

My family loves it...

Caribbean Beach has sand...

and if you get one of the buildings further out...you have to walk like 3 miles to get to the food court...

Upvote 0

RedGear

I think any of the moderate resorts are good. I have stayed at the French Quarters, and I am going to be staying at the Caribbean in late August. Any one you pick, i think you will be ok with.

Upvote 0

drp4video

Just got back from a quick stay at POR..my second stay there.. I love it. We had always stayed at ASMU or POP, but as long as we can afford it, POR will be our place to stay!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom