Moderate hotel Discount

tmp

If anyone is planning a trip soon. I just received an e-mail that had moderate hotels at $94/night if you use code CUQ. You have to book by 03/17/02. Have a Disney Day!

Tinker

I called last night and used that code for CBR. I switched former ressie at POR because the boat to DD will not be running and that is a perk I really enjoy.

I'm excited about CBR tho, and more excited about the savings. I was booked at $145 orginally with a AAA rate, but this code makes a hugh difference. :animwink:

Upvote 0

disneydentist

Originally posted by JenLUVSmickey
that is a great price.....where do you use this code?? :veryconfu

You can call either the regular reservations # (1-407-WDISNEY) or the toll-free Magic Kingdon Club # (on the back of your card) and ask them if they have any room(s) available at the resort you want for the time you want. You might have to pick a different resort or time depending on what is available. We just got a room with one of the codes for May 3-9 at POR with no problems.

If you can't use the current code, just keep checking in at www.mousesavers.com for the latest codes. You can even call back and use a newer code on an existing reservation (in most cases) and save even more money in some cases. The newest code dropped an extra $11/night off our room rate. This isn't a fortune, but why pay more than you need to.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom