MNSSHP Ticket Numbers

WildLodgeFan

Original Poster
Does anybody know or have an educated guess how many tickets Disney makes available per party night for the MNSSHP? I have heard they are limited, I'm just curious what that limitation is.

Cynderella

What are the prices going for this year? We're going the first week in Dec and I'm debating whether or not to go this year because I thought I heard they took a rather steep price increase.

900th post :D

AEfx

I believe it is about 10,000 per night

Actually, it's more like 2-3 times that. I don't know for sure, but the number 23K sticks in my head.

I'd love if it were only 10K LOL, it would be like having the place to yourself. ;)

AEfx

mousefan1972

Actually, it's more like 2-3 times that. I don't know for sure, but the number 23K sticks in my head.

I'd love if it were only 10K LOL, it would be like having the place to yourself. ;)

AEfx

That is most certainly a correct estimate. When we attended MVMCP last year, I was chatting with a CM while waiting for the parade. She said they cap ticket sales at "around" 20K. We were at the last party of the year, so of course it was sold out, and it sure felt more crowded than "only" 20,000 guests. As a comparison, a different CM told me that they were expecting crowds exceeding capacity on Christmas Day. ('07) So of course I asked what capacity was. She said 70K... :eek: So glad we chose to go to Epcot that day! :lol:

Does anybody know or have an educated guess how many tickets Disney makes available per party night for the MNSSHP? I have heard they are limited, I'm just curious what that limitation is.

No idea, but being from the UK, I ordered mine a couple of weeks before we flew out last year with no problem.

WildLodgeFan

Original Poster
That is most certainly a correct estimate. When we attended MVMCP last year, I was chatting with a CM while waiting for the parade. She said they cap ticket sales at "around" 20K. We were at the last party of the year, so of course it was sold out, and it sure felt more crowded than "only" 20,000 guests. As a comparison, a different CM told me that they were expecting crowds exceeding capacity on Christmas Day. ('07) So of course I asked what capacity was. She said 70K... :eek: So glad we chose to go to Epcot that day! :lol:

So 20K would be about half the average attendance in the parks, I believe. That's still not bad.

Are you sure that's not a million people? It felt like a million in 2004 on the 4th of July! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom