MNSSHP Sold-Out Tickets

mickEblu

I paid $10 the first year it was at DCA...minimal but worth every penny. We probably got $200 worth of candy. It's definitely grown significantly but I would have a hard time paying $120 (high end) per person for it. If I were a visiting tourist, not a local, absolutely. But as a regular visitor, no.

Are we talking snickers, Twix and Reese's or tootsie rolls and nerds?

mickEblu

About 80% of it is the good stuff. There was this one brand of candy they kept handing out that I'd never heard of and didn't care for, but most of it is legit. Some try to give you a healthy treat like Craisins. :rolleyes:

Lol that reminds of the creepy old windower that would empty out toilet paper rolls, fill them with raisins, cap them with tissue paper and rubber bands and hand them out when we would trick or treat as kids.

Curious Constance

Lol that reminds of the creepy old windower that would empty out toilet paper rolls, fill them with raisins, cap them with tissue paper and rubber bands and hand them out when we would trick or treat as kids.
That's the grossest thing I've ever heard!!!!!! Tell me you didn't eat the raisins!!!??

TP2000

Wow, that is the absolute creepiest and grossest thing I've ever heard of.

We had a successful dentist on our street who gave out floss and toothbrushes one year. A few months later after everyone had a few drinks at a Christmas cocktail party, he was teased mercilessly and it never happened again.

I go to Costco and get boxes of full size Hershey bars and Reese's peanut butter cups, and the kids love it. I always am kind to the older teens who are only kind of dressed up and really too old for trick-or-treating, cause I figure it's better than them drinking beer in a garage somewhere.

I also go to the See's Candy down at the mall and get a couple gift baskets of Halloween treats, and the boy and girl who win "best costume" that year, based on a snap judgement I make as I open the door, get a See's gift basket. My house has never been TP'ed by the local teens, and my pumpkins remain safely on my porch and never get thrown into the street in the early hours of November 1st. You get what you pay for.

mickEblu

We had a successful dentist on our street who gave out floss and toothbrushes one year. A few months later after everyone had a few drinks at a Christmas cocktail party, he was teased mercilessly and it never happened again.

I go to Costco and get boxes of full size Hershey bars and Reese's peanut butter cups, and the kids love it. I always am kind to the older teens who are only kind of dressed up and really too old for trick-or-treating, cause I figure it's better than them drinking beer in a garage somewhere.

I also go to the See's Candy down at the mall and get a couple gift baskets of Halloween treats, and the boy and girl who win "best costume" that year, based on a snap judgement I make as I open the door, get a See's gift basket. My house has never been TP'ed by the local teens, and my pumpkins remain safely on my porch and never get thrown into the street in the early hours of November 1st. You get what you pay for.

God, where were you when I was a kid! No, I got the creepy old guy giving me stale raisins laced with roofies.

mickEblu

@TP2000 i don't remember exactly what he looked like but it was kind of like this...

IMG_8116.jpg

jeffk410

Original Poster
Disney holds back Halloween Party tickets for onsite guests, and makes them available the day of the event. I have purchased tickets to a “sold out” party at 6:30AM (opening time) from the GCH Club Level Concierge; non-Club Level guests should purchase from the front desk. Tickets are limited, so purchase early in the morning.

This is my first post to this board, although I have many posts on DISBoard.

You were correct! We woke up at 6am and went to our Lobby and were able to score two. They said on-site gets about 500 day-of between the three hotels.

Curious Constance

What's your address again?

Curious Constance

Using used toilet paper rolls for food has to be the sickest thing ever, LOL.

You can't make this stuff up. The poor guy. He was trying to do something right, but without his wife, sounds like he wasn't very successful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom