MNSSHP photopass locations

ebjjst

Does anyone remember the locations of any Photopass photographers during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? We're planning a trip to WDW sometime in September, after the 2010 MNSSHP dates are announced, and will be relying on Photopass for our pictures. Also, can anyone suggest some unique Photopass locations within the four parks? Aside from the usual ones located in front of the theme park's icon: i.e. Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth.

JillC LI

I only recall three specifically from our time at MNSSHP in 2009, but there were certainly tons of others. The three I recall were (1) directly in front of the castle; (2) in front of the Haunted Mansion (when you checked those online a ghost was hovering in the background); and (3) to the right of the castle as you would be facing it from Main Street on the path to Tomorrowland. Oh, and of course they were at all the character M&Gs.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

There were 2 in front of Haunted Mansion- one adding hitch hiking ghosts, and one adding a ghost driver to the carriage.
There was one in the Diamond Horseshoe were Woody, Jessie and Bullseye were.
There was one at Minnie's House where you could meet Minnie dressed as a witch.
There was one in the tent in Toontown where you could meet Aurora and Prince Phillip and Cinderella and Prince Charming.

Those are the only ones I can think of right now. I know there was not one at the Aladdin & Jasmine meet and greet, and there was not one at the Snow White and the 7 dwarfs meet and greet.

Upvote 0

mamamouse

When I just went this past September I saw all the ones mentioned but also where stroller parking usually is to the left of small world they had Cinderellas coach set up with pumpkins all lined up in the front n a photopass rep taking pics,and thensnow white n all dwarfs where near poohs playful spot and alice characters were across from the tea cups also with photo pass reps

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom