MNSSHP M&G for Jack and Sally

MCP75inFL

Original Poster
We are going to the party on the 29th for the sole purpose of my daughter doing the M&G with Jack and Sally. I've found the info that they are in Town Square but I'm wondering from people who have been there already this year, do people start lining up even before 7p. We are AP holders so we can go in as early as we want so trying to get a good idea of what time we should go to get in line for the M&G so then we can enjoy the rest of the party.

First year we are going that my daughter is going non Disney theme'd with her costume, this year she's going as a Pokemon trainer.

Britt

HAHA How cute that she's going as something NOT Disney related :D

Im not sure about times, but I would love to do a M&G with those 2. I think they're the only 2 characters I'd actually wait in a line for!

We are going to the party on the 29th for the sole purpose of my daughter doing the M&G with Jack and Sally. I've found the info that they are in Town Square but I'm wondering from people who have been there already this year, do people start lining up even before 7p. We are AP holders so we can go in as early as we want so trying to get a good idea of what time we should go to get in line for the M&G so then we can enjoy the rest of the party.

First year we are going that my daughter is going non Disney theme'd with her costume, this year she's going as a Pokemon trainer.

we went on the 10th and 14th. They had a 2 hour wait both nights. I would line up at 530. Youll get it done early and have time to enjoy the rest of the party.

MCP75inFL

Original Poster
Thank you... I had half planned to arrive on property about 3p that would get us into the park by 4p get some dinner and then hop in line. Then we are free to enjoy the rest of the night with time left.

MCP75inFL

Original Poster
HAHA How cute that she's going as something NOT Disney related :D

Im not sure about times, but I would love to do a M&G with those 2. I think they're the only 2 characters I'd actually wait in a line for!

We hadn't even planned to do Disney this year for Halloween until she read about Jack and Sally then she decided it was a must. I was already half done with her costume so we just stuck with it instead of changing to a Disney theme again this year.

G00fyDad

Thank you... I had half planned to arrive on property about 3p that would get us into the park by 4p get some dinner and then hop in line. Then we are free to enjoy the rest of the night with time left.

That sounds like a good idea. We went into MK on our MNSSHP day (A Tuesday even) at 5:00PM and people were already lining up for them.

Wiicked

My friend is a castmember and he works at the Chamber of Commerce (next to the meet) the best time is during the first parade. The lines goes from probably from 2 hour to 10 to 20 minutes. I did this the night I went to the party and was the best thing. I did the line and finish by the time the first float has just passed. It you just arrive early and go to the line you will waste party time. I was able to do almost all of the meets by staring with the Drwaves and lining up for them at 6pm. By 7 I was out, same time party starts since they usually come out 15 minutes before party time.

luv

Yes, they line up early. I was meeting a friend there at 6:00 and they were already starting to line up. Crazy waits for them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom