mnsshp how many times have you gone?

ugotzme

we are going to mickeys mnsshp on the 16th, i was wondering what year thay started this event, and how many times you have attended ? this is our familys fav thing to do. cant weight two days until we go woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Premium Member
I've only been once, about a week and a half ago. It was fun and I would probably do it again, but I don't think it was as great as people make it out to be.

Upvote 0

tink rules

I was there in 94

and they didn't have anything. I mean ANYTHING - well, they were carving pumpkins at the Poly.

I was bummed and just wanted to throw around some toilet paper like we do at home on Cabbage (mischief) night..... (I don't know how to get TP out of a palm tree....)

I'm glad they finally did something - it's the second most decorated holiday following Christmas!!!!

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I've been every year since 1999 at least once per year. This year I went on the 11th and I'm going again on the 31st.

Upvote 0

Thessair

I think I need to go to MNSSHP Anonymous. My first time was a single party in 2002, then three times in 2003, three again in 2004, and this year I’m going seven times. I’ve been saving for a full year and I still don’t know how I’m going to afford it. Someone help! :hammer:

Upvote 0

Uponastar

Thessair said:
I think I need to go to MNSSHP Anonymous. My first time was a single party in 2002, then three times in 2003, three again in 2004, and this year I’m going seven times. I’ve been saving for a full year and I still don’t know how I’m going to afford it. Someone help! :hammer:

I don't think there is any help for you! :lol:

We're going to MNSSHP on the 20th for the 3rd time. We love it!

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Thessair said:

SEVEN TIMES? I must have really missed something at the party because I didn't think it was any huge deal when we went. Enjoyable, but not worth doing more than once every few years. The best part was the fireworks, but I preferred watching them from the Polynesian anyway.

Upvote 0

ballardkringle

We went two years ago on the 15th. We had so much fun we said the next time we went back it would be on the 31st. So this year we'll be there on Halloween night! It is definitely worth it! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Shellybelle

Laura22 said:
I've only been once, about a week and a half ago. It was fun and I would probably do it again, but I don't think it was as great as people make it out to be.

I'll agree. We went last year and loved the parade, but were a little disappointed in the castle show because we thought they were going to do a halloween show and instead it was the same Cindy's Surprise Celebration during the day. We wanted to get pics with some of the characters that weren't normally out but the crowd was overwhelming and had trouble doing this. Overall though, we liked it and would do it again. The next time we'll have a better idea of what to expect and hopefully be able to enjoy it more.

Upvote 0

Thessair

Laura22 said:
SEVEN TIMES? I must have really missed something at the party because I didn't think it was any huge deal when we went. Enjoyable, but not worth doing more than once every few years. The best part was the fireworks, but I preferred watching them from the Polynesian anyway.

Well, Halloween is my favorite time of year, plus it's nice to have a little smaller crowd than usual in the Magic Kingdom. During my stay this year, different people I know are coming down at different times. So, for most of the nights, I'll be going with a variety of friends who've never been before. Plus, I'm crazy. :D

(And I really enjoy the event! But that's just my opinion.)

Upvote 0

Lauriebar

We have been once and will definately go again if our vacation gets scheduled in October! The Headless Horseman was worth the price of admission for us!!

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Thessair said:
Well, Halloween is my favorite time of year, plus it's nice to have a little smaller crowd than usual in the Magic Kingdom. During my stay this year, different people I know are coming down at different times. So, for most of the nights, I'll be going with a variety of friends who've never been before. Plus, I'm crazy. :D

(And I really enjoy the event! But that's just my opinion.)

When I was there (Sept 30) it was SUPER crowded, way more crowded than it had been during the day. I probably would have liked it more if there were no crowds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom