MNSSHP hours

mousefan76.8

Original Poster
I have been to the MNSSHP for the past two years. In the past they have allowed us to enter the park at 4pm. When I spoke to a CM today they said they are not allowing guests in until 7pm this year. I know the times are the ticket say 7-12am but does anyone know why this is different from past years. I am quite sad to hear this because I always enjoyed this activity because you could easily get on all the rides. :(

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This was brought up earlier and according to Steve you will still be able to get into the parks at 4 with a MNSSHP ticket.

mousefan76.8

Original Poster
Thank you Master Yoda!!! Can you direct me to where I can find this link? I am really annoyed with the CM I talked with because I purposely set up lunch reservations at 1:50 at Grand Floridan Cafe so we could go right from there to MK. Thanks

tampabrad

CMs are doing their job by telling you the party is at 7. That is what it says on all marketing and on the ticket. If it says 7pm -12am but you can enter at 4, there would be a flood of people trying to enter at 4 while they are trying to clear the park. Plus, people would expect all of the extras to be ready at 4. And of course, they way people take and take, they will start expecting to get in at 3. I hope they have changed the policy of letting people in early. Party starts at 7, they should open the gates at 6:30.

madswithano

When we went last year we were in the park around 5. It was no problem letting us in before 7, and we weren't the only ones who came earlier.
You shouldn't have any issues.

mrerk

Premium Member
What if you are already in the park prior to 4 (or 7)? Do you have to leave and re-enter or do they still do the wristbands for these events?

mousefan76.8

Original Poster
Master Yoda,

I read that entire thread and I guess in it is still some confusion. Some are saying 4, some are saying 7pm. It kind of sounds like no one knows what is going on including the CM's I don't want to get to thegate at 4pm and have the someone redirect us until 7pm. This is a surprise for a friend and I don't want her to be disappointed.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Master Yoda,

I read that entire thread and I guess in it is still some confusion. Some are saying 4, some are saying 7pm. It kind of sounds like no one knows what is going on including the CM's I don't want to get to thegate at 4pm and have the someone redirect us until 7pm. This is a surprise for a friend and I don't want her to be disappointed.
I am still leaning towards the 4 PM entry. We have been every year for the last 4 or 5 years now and entry has always been 4. From a simple crowd control standpoint the early entry just makes sense. If a sell out crowd estimated at around 20,000 all had to try and get in right at 7 all while the park was being cleared of an equal or greater amount of guests you would have pure chaos.

Unfortunately we will not know for sure until opening day.

bethann1970

Someone on another board who's actually at WDW and is going tomorrow night asked if they could get in at 4 and the CM's said that yes, they could. Guess we'll know for sure tomorrow night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom