Mnsshp help please

tmitch

hello all,
Simple question. I have tix for party that day, and was wondering do I get/need FP for anything? BTW, date is October 16. Thanks in advance

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There are no fastpasses during the party hours of 7 pm - 12 am. Your ticket will allow you to enter MK as early as 4 pm, and you can make FP selections from 4-7 pm with your MNSSHP ticket.

If you plan to be there before 7 pm, why not make a FP or 2?

Upvote 0

MissMaryEli

We are also going to the party on the 16th. :) As someone else mentioned, we are only going to the park for the party, so we will arrive at 4pm. We did our fast passes from 4-7. There are no fast passes after 7, but I'm hoping since the crowds are supposed to be lighter, it will be easier to get on rides during that time.

Upvote 0

Tom 55

In 2014 we ended up buying 2 nights of MNSSHP tickets. One night we watch the parade and fireworks. The other night we did the trick or treat around MK. It was amazing how many people were tied up watching the parade and fireworks and not riding the rides. We were able to walk on many of the rides. Even later many people leave after the fireworks so ride entry is easy. I remember walking right to loading for SM and PoC.

Upvote 0

tmitch

Original Poster
There are no fastpasses during the party hours of 7 pm - 12 am. Your ticket will allow you to enter MK as early as 4 pm, and you can make FP selections from 4-7 pm with your MNSSHP ticket.

If you plan to be there before 7 pm, why not make a FP or 2?
Didn't know if I could do them 60 days out or not

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

We are also going to the party on the 16th. :) As someone else mentioned, we are only going to the park for the party, so we will arrive at 4pm. We did our fast passes from 4-7. There are no fast passes after 7, but I'm hoping since the crowds are supposed to be lighter, it will be easier to get on rides during that time.

Not to be blunt, but you don't go to MNSSHP for the rides! :eek::D:greedy:

If you are not completely engulfed in the nights special event offerings, your doing it wrong :happy: They simply cannot all be accomplished in the 7-12pm window.

Upvote 0

Brandon barr

we did it last year and had a great time but like said above if that is what you want to do is ride the rides you wont have much of a line because more people will be watching the other fun stuff they offer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom