MNSSHP for Adults?

alite

It is worth it for two adults, probably won't do costumes, to pay for the Halloween party. I was thinking of doing it for the short ride lines and the different fireworks. My father doesn't want to spend the extra dough due to his limited retirement budget. I personally think we'll also enjoy the different decorations, since we've only been there in July on our past trips, when nothing extra was happening.

njblackberry

It's a great show. I went with a group of friends (we were at a conference there) and we loved it. No costumes. The parade is fantastic, as are the fireworks. The whole place is done up in a great Halloween Theme. Go for it. I'm going back on October 16th (with my wife). It's superb.

Upvote 0

Moonshadow1

We went, no costumes either. But it is the only time to see main street lit up for halloween, witches shadows dance across the buildings and other stuff. We don't have kids but we still trick or treated. It was great to go back in time. Little kids today honestly have no idea how to trick or treat. You shoulda seen the little kids faces when we yelled trick or treat at the cm's. The cm's loved the fact that someone actually said trick or treat, and gave us extras. Lots of adults went when we were there. Some even dressed up. We saw a honeymoon couple who even wore their wedding clothes, dress and tux. Special parade, and fireworks. A lot less people in the park for the fireworks. It was well worth the $30.

Upvote 0

alite

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I called yesterday to see if it was sold out and just decided to buy tickets while I had an agent on the phone. Now to decide if we'll do costumes.:)

Upvote 0

tigger1968

We're going for the second year in a row, and we are dressing up again. It was so much fun last year to get on the bus to go to the party and just about every person on there had a costume on. Besides, how often do you get to act like a kid again at Halloween? :lol:

Upvote 0

kellydisney

I am 26 and FI is 28 and we LOVED the Halloween party. Best parade ever, great pictures, lots of fun things to do, no lines and the fireworks are amazing. I say go!!!

Upvote 0

brich

I grew up in Salem Mass, arguably the hot spot for Halloween. I now live about 2 miles from Salem and I can't wait to get away and enjoy Halloween at Disney. The question I have is are there more adults in costume than not at MNSSHP? We're considering dressing up with the kids but not if we'll be amongst only a handful of dressed up adults.... :veryconfu

Upvote 0

kellydisney

In our experience, more adults WERE NOT dressed up than were. We didn't dress up. But not because I didn't want to. I just didn't want to be dressed up without FI. No one sat on the corner pointing and laughing at the adults dressed up though :lookaroun I say go for it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom