MNSSHP fastpass question

ml123_9

Just read this on another forum here on WDWMagic and there weren't any clear answers. Someone said that they were able to book fastpasses for at 4:00 on a day when they only had a party ticket. We are in the same situation. So, does anyone know if you CAN take advantage of fastpass+ between 4:00 & 7:00 when you only have a party ticket? Thanks

JohnD

Just read this on another forum here on WDWMagic and there weren't any clear answers. Someone said that they were able to book fastpasses for at 4:00 on a day when they only had a party ticket. We are in the same situation. So, does anyone know if you CAN take advantage of fastpass+ between 4:00 & 7:00 when you only have a party ticket? Thanks

Used to be you could get 3 FP+ between 4-7, now it’s just two between 4-6. The reason is that, although the party starts at 7, MK closes to day guests at 6.

Upvote 0

hawkfam

So, now that there's a window from 6-7pm when the park closes to regular guests at 6p and the party officially starts at 7p does anyone know if you can get in a stand-by line for something at 5:59p and be allowed to ride it? Or, are regular day guests expected to be out of the park by 6p and they shut lines down sometime before that? Just wasn't sure how that worked.

Upvote 0

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
For what it's worth, I was at MNSSHP last Friday. From about 5:30pm on - minimal waits for pretty much everything. Got on Splash with a 5 minute wait. HM with the little show they put on, was crowded pretty much all throughout the party. I got on (again around 6pm) with about a 10 minute wait.

I got into the park at 2pm, used my 3 FP's and ended up going on about 10 rides, hit most of the ToT locations, saw Hallowishes, Hocus Pocus, and BTY. Just plan things out. I don't think the rides closed down between 6-7, but to be honest I'm really not sure, I think I did go on Pirates during that time frame.

Upvote 0

Rasstuss

So, now that there's a window from 6-7pm when the park closes to regular guests at 6p and the party officially starts at 7p does anyone know if you can get in a stand-by line for something at 5:59p and be allowed to ride it? Or, are regular day guests expected to be out of the park by 6p and they shut lines down sometime before that? Just wasn't sure how that worked.
I'm not sure if the process has changed but a few years ago we were at MVMCP and had entered the park right at 4:00. Later we got in line for Peter Pan and noticed a lone cast member in line directly behind us, she really stuck out because she was dressed in Frontier Land attire and was obviously in Fantasy Land. We eventually struck up a conversation with her and found out that she was the cut off point for regular day guests. After she got to the front of the line anyone who didn't have a wristband for the party would not be allowed to ride. If that is still the process I think you would be allowed to ride as long as you were in line by 5:59.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom