MNSSHP dining options

Disneydad605

Headed for our 1st MNSSHP on 10/31 and was curious about in park dining. We are having a late lunch @ TREX and headed for the MK for 4pm. I'm sure the adults will be hungry later in the evening, soooo....; Are QS locations open? Do the TS restaurants do anything special? Special snacks for the party (besides trick or treat)? Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
None of the table service restaurants are open during MNSSHP. The quick-serve locations open last year were Casey's, Pecos Bills, Cosmic Rays, Sleepy Hollow, Gaston's Tavern and the Lunching Pad. There were special Halloween-themed offerings at Sleepy Hollow, Storybook Treats, Gaston's and the popcorn carts. The Confectionery on Main Street also had seasonal treats.

You won't go hungry! :p

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

We ate at Be Our Guest last year for MNSSHP. We got an ADR for 6:30pm and when we got done at 7:30pm the party was already underway and we stepped out into the candy lines in our costumes ready to go. It was so nice.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We ate at Be Our Guest last year for MNSSHP. We got an ADR for 6:30pm and when we got done at 7:30pm the party was already underway and we stepped out into the candy lines in our costumes ready to go. It was so nice.
Yes, I should have clarified that the table service restaurants do not take any seatings past regular closing time (7 pm on party nights. )

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Headed for our 1st MNSSHP on 10/31 and was curious about in park dining. We are having a late lunch @ TREX and headed for the MK for 4pm. I'm sure the adults will be hungry later in the evening, soooo....; Are QS locations open? Do the TS restaurants do anything special? Special snacks for the party (besides trick or treat)? Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!

Since Oct 31 is going to be so busy, I would not spend the time at a TS in the park or even around the park at a resort. I would just grab a QS when you are hungry. We grabbed Casey's and ate it while watching Hallowishes when we went. When we have dined at a TS during the parties (MNSSHP and MVMCP) no, they didn't do anything special but that could have changed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom