MNSSHP Costume question

LilSuzy

I know masks are a big no. Do you think that the phantom from Phantom of the Opera's 1/2 mask would be ok? Guest service is so busy......I've been a hold a while....:(

rani8600

Hello, though my next trip (16 days!!!) will be the first time that i will be attending MNSSHP i was told that you cannot wear anything that obstructs your view. I havent heard anything against them entirely

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

It is often up to interpretation. There was a big hubbub a year or two ago about someone who went dressed as a storm trooper. One night they had no problems letting them into the park for the party. The other night they were stopped on Main Street and asked to leave. Both times they had security check over the mask, make sure it wasn't an obstruction, etc. But they were later told is ends up being the decision of the manager of the park that evening. And the second night the manager said that mask was not allowed.

However, what you are describing should be ok. Make sure that it has a decent sized eye hole and you are good. As a fall back, bring a white thing of face paint, and just paint one on if its an issue. But I imagine that will be ok.

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

Original Poster
I did finally get through and they said that a half mask was fine. The CM said he had just attended and saw a person dressed as the phantom of the opera....but after all this DH wants to dress as Indiana Jones :p

Upvote 0

Kristia

I did finally get through and they said that a half mask was fine. The CM said he had just attended and saw a person dressed as the phantom of the opera....but after all this DH wants to dress as Indiana Jones :p

My husband was Indiana Jones a couple years ago! It was hilarious because all the CMs would say "Enjoy the ride Dr. Jones" and "Good evening Dr. Jones". The hubby loved it!

Upvote 0

durangojim

No problems with masks as long as you can see where you're going. One of the members here dressed up as the "Disco Yeti" and had a mask on and looked great!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom