MNSSHP Cancelled for 2020

MissViv

Original Poster
Just read that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is cancelled for the remainder of 2020 due to Covid-19.

I will be rethinking my trip Halloween Week as this was a BIG draw for me. I am paying rack rate for resort at Contemporary so I could walk to MK & back and my airfare was $69.00 each way so I am bummed.

But, I will wait until they open the reservation system and see what they are offering. Not going to spend that kind of money at Disney for a lesser experience.

Club Cooloholic

Just read that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is cancelled for the remainder of 2020 due to Covid-19.

I will be rethinking my trip Halloween Week as this was a BIG draw for me. I am paying rack rate for resort at Contemporary so I could walk to MK & back and my airfare was $69.00 each way so I am bummed.

But, I will wait until they open the reservation system and see what they are offering. Not going to spend that kind of money at Disney for a lesser experience.
Well you are still getting a good deal on airfare, but yeah kinda a bummer.

MissViv

Original Poster
I am going to keep an eye out when they open reservations. May move to a value or moderate since the party will not be happening. If attendance is low, might be a good time to go since some may be cancelling just because of the party. Weather should be nice also.

It would just be nice to have some plans and get away from home for a few days.

JIMINYCR

When you plan a trip and that trip includes a special event or something else youve looked forward to doing and it ends up being taken away it really dulls the excitement youve been building. But maybe you can put that refunded money towards something else, a tour or other experience to salvage the trip?? Like you it would have really made me rethink the value of going, but I'd probably substitute it for something else after getting over the initial disappointment and still enjoy my time in another way. The MNSSHP will be there another time. I feel sorry if the MVMCP also gets trashed for those looking forward to doing that as well.

The airfare is really nice. It does suck the a huge part of your vacation you were looking forward to and planning around has been cancelled. I hope you can work around this and still go and have an enjoyable time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom