MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets on sale tomorrow

margybear

Couldn't get booked! I assume cause the system is so busy. Went through the process online, got an email to say the order was pending, not completed. Still haven't got a confirmation email, and currently waiting on hold for 87 minutes... :banghead:

Upvote 0

Herdman

I was able to get mine online this morning for MVMCP on November 18th. Everything went smoothly. Very excited as this is our first time!

Upvote 0

DisneyFans4Life

Here are the days and prices available to APs as of now:

Here are the days and prices for non APs:

As you can see...the prices are higher for non APs, but they have more days to select from.

Upvote 0

DisneyDreamer08

Just curious, does anyone know why Friday 9/23 is priced higher than Friday 9/30? Thats the week we are there and even though we will not be attending a party, I'm just wondering why the earlier party is more expensive.

Upvote 0

wendysue

OMG! I just found out that the loan I applied for to attend the parties this year has not been approved. Darn... On the other had, they have made it extremely easy for us to just opt out. :mad:

Upvote 0

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
OMG! I just found out that the loan I applied for to attend the parties this year has not been approved. Darn... On the other had, they have made it extremely easy for us to just opt out. :mad:
I guess all you are ever going to do here is complain about the prices at Disney. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

wendysue

I guess all you are ever going to do here is complain about the prices at Disney. :rolleyes:
Actually, I have now accepted that the prices will continually rise, and was just making a joke. Whoever wants to spend the price to attend is welcome to. We have had many wonderful vacations there.

Upvote 0

71dsp

Booked our tickets! Now, if they could just release the Candlelight Processional narrators a few months ahead of schedule that would be great. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom