MNSSHP/ADVICE Needed

yensid67

Hey guys...
Been counting the days down to May 2019 trip when I was delivered a hiccup from doctor. Seems as though I am having a problem with Rotator Cup in left hip! Although am on meds and doing Physical Therapy, surgery is inevitable...just don't know when. I am thinking I need to POSTPONE(AGAIN!) to see what happens. I know its a little early to make the postpone decision, but will chat with Dr. who also is a Disney fan! I am just worried if I still go in May, that the trip will just agitate the hip and cause more damage. If I get surgery before May will I have time enough to recover! Just wanted to get you opinions!
MNSSHP: If we postpone we most likely reschedule fro the end of September or Early October to catch the MNSSHP. Can we use the party as our MK day? Do we need to purchase a theme park ticket AND the Party ticket? We can save some $ by just going to the party an hitting the rides we want to get on! What rides are offered? Does anyone have a price list for ALL the parties this year? Any help would be appreciated!

Gillyanne

Good Luck!

A party specific (and dated) ticket is required to access the party. A regular park admission will not grant this option. As it stands now, the party ticket allows you access at 4pm, so that gives you about 3 extra hours before the party specifics actually start. This is what a lot of people will do, buy the party only ticket and us it as that days visit to the park. If you want to go earlier in the day than that, you would have to purchase a additional park admission ticket for that day (full price, or whatever per/day breakdown you get on a multi day)

If you have DVC, this year they allowed DVC members in at 2pm, but not sure if that will carry over into subsequent years.

Some threads on here have the exact math, but I've seen w/o EMH, the party ticket grants a comparable amount of time access to the park (8 hours 4pm - 12am) as a regular park ticket would (9 hrs 9am-6pm based on today's time)

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just note that since the park now closes to non-party guests at 6:00PM, you only have 2 hours for FP+ selections. I was able to make our first selection for 3:30PM. The 3rd FP+ window was for only 30 minutes.

Upvote 0

tractor tipper

If you go to Disney's site and go through the ordering process for MNSSHP tickets you will see the dates and pricing for this year and then have an idea for next year. All rides are available, at least for us in the past. Spoke too soon, website only has what's left for Oct. Maybe Mouseears may have past dates and pricing

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RememberWhen

Information about pricing can be found on google. I’m not sure if I can post a link. Pricing next year will surely be higher. You’re looking at $80-90 plus tax. I think the cheapest this year were around $75 plus tax. Most expensive were over $100.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

If you go to Disney's site and go through the ordering process for MNSSHP tickets you will see the dates and pricing for this year and then have an idea for next year. All rides are available, at least for us in the past. Spoke too soon, website only has what's left for Oct. Maybe Mouseears may have past dates and pricing

2018 prices are posted here:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mic...-so-scary-halloween-party-pricing-details.htm

and here's the 2017 map which shows which rides are open:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/mic...scary-halloween-party-2017-guidemap/30995.htm

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom