MNSSHP admission

CP17

I know I have to buy a hard ticket for MNSSHP, but am I required to use a pass day also if I choose to go just to the party on that day? Basically does it take a hard ticket plus a day off my pass to go to the party?

JPVonDrake

CP17 said:
I know I have to buy a hard ticket for MNSSHP, but am I required to use a pass day also if I choose to go just to the party on that day? Basically does it take a hard ticket plus a day off my pass to go to the party?

The Mickey's No So Scary Halloween Party is a completely separate event from the normal operating day.

If you would like to enjoy the Magic Kingdom anytime between 9 AM and 6 PM you will need a Magic Your Way Ticket for admission to the Park.

If you would like to enjoy the Party anytime between 5 PM and 12 AM you will need to purchase an event ticket for that night's party.

Please note, the overlay. To prevent a mass entrance right at 7 PM, you will be allowed into the Magic Kingdom with just a MNSSHP ticket after 5 PM and receive your wristband. The park will close promptly at 6 PM with the party starting at 7 PM. During this transition hour, one land will remain open only to Guests with wristbands for that evening's party.

Hope this helps!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

AMartin767

Does anyone have any detail on the attractions, food, parade, etc. that are open and such during the event? I greatly appreciate the info.

5 tickets secured for Halloween night! :)

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

AMartin767 said:
Does anyone have any detail on the attractions, food, parade, etc. that are open and such during the event? I greatly appreciate the info.

5 tickets secured for Halloween night! :)

Most attractions are open, there are very few that are not, two that I know in particular is the Hall of Presidents and Tiki Room from last year. Each year has been a bit different, I know there was a thread on this some time ago listing.

There are also other things going on, Halloween Dance Parties were in Cosmic Rays and Ariel's Grotto. There was a villains mix and mingle at the castle forecourt. Boo to you Parade was at 8:00p & 10:00p, Hallowishes at 9:15p. And, of course, the all important trick or treating and getting your photo done (part of the ticket price).

Food: Casey's, Plaza Ice Cream Palor, MS Bakery, Tony's, Peco's Bill's, Westward Ho, Frontierland Turkey Leg, LTT, Sleepy Hollow, Mrs. Potts, Cosmic Rays, The Lunching Pad, Auntie Gravity Galactic Goody's

Upvote 0

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I think I read somewhere that the pictures are not going to be included this year. :veryconfu
Last year was the first year that we have gone to the party - and we plan on going again this year. Just the decorations and the lights that are used during the party are enough to make us want to go back. Hallowishes and the Boo-To-You parade were both great too! You'll have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom