MNSSHP 2010 photopass locations

ebjjst

Now that MNSSHP has started, can anyone tell me where the photopass photographers were located? I want to take advantage of the 40% discount at the event, and get as many character pictures as possible on that night. I'm also curious if people (adults) wear Halloween costumes to the event in late September. Thank you!!:wave:

majorrfb

Wear a costume!!

MNSSHP is a PARTY. Wear a costume, if you wish, and have fun. It's not just for the kids BUT the young a heart. Party on!! :wave::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

StitchMom84

Of course you may wear costumes as adults. I think there's almost as many adults wearing costumes as children. You have paid that extra money for a Halloween party and you should expect to go and enjoy just like anyone!! Pick up a park map when you get inside and study it carefully, it does list character spots and some do have photopass photographers and some you'll have to use your own camera. Have fun! MNSSHP is the reason why we always go in October.
Going to the MK and seeing all of the Halloween and Fall decorations and going to the party is the highlight of our trip.
Have a wonderful time!

Upvote 0

Mukta

Now that MNSSHP has started, can anyone tell me where the photopass photographers were located? I want to take advantage of the 40% discount at the event, and get as many character pictures as possible on that night. I'm also curious if people (adults) wear Halloween costumes to the event in late September. Thank you!!:wave:

Last year I took photopass pictures in front of the castle, in front of the Haunted Mansion (best pic), with Mickey in Toontown and on the Tomorrowland bridge with the castle in the background.
The Haunted Mansion pic had the longest line, but it is worth it. They add cool graphics to the picture.
I have attended the party with and without costume. I enjoyed the party a lot more when I was in costume. Most people will dress up and it is fun to see the different costumes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom