MMRR Opening Date Guesses?

TBrass84

Original Poster
Since we're in limbo on when MMRR will open up, how about some guesses? Let's try to keep it to a 7 day window on guesses, other than just a month, or season.

Disney Maddux

November 18th for Mickey's 91st birthday. Wouldn't be surprised of RotR also opens on that day, since it's just in time for Thanksgiving like many have been suggesting.

dgp602

Kind of off topic but, man, talk about building a ride that is hidden in plain sight! I mean, they demolished the GMR and rebuilt a brand new ride in a building that is situated right in the middle of an open park! And we have very little photo evidence of the demo or rebuild! Pretty good job by the WDI!!

Scrooged

Kind of off topic but, man, talk about building a ride that is hidden in plain sight! I mean, they demolished the GMR and rebuilt a brand new ride in a building that is situated right in the middle of an open park! And we have very little photo evidence of the demo or rebuild! Pretty good job by the WDI!!

A crack team of Disney demo ninjas were used to get in and out without anyone noticing. (I don't really know, I just want to see Cast members/contractors whispering "Ninja Vanish" with a handful of set to be disposed of.)

Goofyernmost

I believe that the back of the building is in a backstage area near and access road that can be gotten too, without anyone's knowledge. I think I remember seeing a picture of that someplace.

Cmdr_Crimson

I say by the anniversary of DHS (May 1st) will hear of the opening date...With that...I'm gonna saaaaaaayyy...August 5th..So it is ready just before Batuu East opens..

TBrass84

Original Poster
I'm going with August 1-5th. That's when we will be there, and it opening a month before SWGE makes a certain amount of sense. By the time the newness wears off a little bit, SWGE will bring in tons of people to the park, and let MMRR act as an outlet valve for some of those who want brand new but don't want to deal with SWGE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom