MMM, Boy does that SMELL good!!!!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I agree I like that smell also! However I do not like the smell of the handles on splash mountain because they plain stink. I hope they got refurbed with the lap bars!

I know exactly what you're talking about and don't worry, they did get taken out. Now they just have the new lap bars which apparently give you a lot more space and less of the moldy stench.

HitchHikngGhost

another vote for SSE, love that smell! does anyone remember back when Food Rocks was open and they had those little boxes in the holding area that when you opened them they had different scents in them?? I still think of those when I smell certain soaps or candles...

PolynesianPrincess

Another vote for SSE and Soarin.. Also, just the smell of being outside at the resorts at Disney... It just has that special Disney smell to it.. Mmmmmm!!! :animwink:

Unomas

Rome burning is definitely memorable for me. I remember being so impressed by that when I first rode it as a kid.

Also the forest burning on the rapids ride in AK...Love that smell.

ajt5027

Gotta second the Monorail smell

...but the one that lingers the most for me is the wood burning smell from the Flying Fish Cafe that permiates the entire Boardwalk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom