MMM, Boy does that SMELL good!!!!

Iteachwood

Original Poster
There are some smells from Disney I swear I can still smell occasionally here in RI.

Popcorn on Main St waiting for the MSMEP

That smell of burnt wood in SSE

The smell of the orange groves on Soarin

The smell of the rainforest in Ellen's Adventure (energy)

Lots more

NYwdwfan

Last time I rode Soarin' (this past December) I felt like everything smelled a bit pine-y - as though the pine scent was overpowering the orange scent in the scent sprayers? Is it just me?

loveofamouse

I love the smell of that wood/rubbery smell in SSE :D I'm a nerd like that. I love the smell of MSUSA. The candies, hot dogs, cinnamon rolls, etc. The dust of ToT.

jlmct52

It's no longer possible for me to experience it......but my favorite smell was always the orange groves in Horizons. There are brands of dishwashing liquid with that scent and each time I smell them I think of Horizons.

plaz10

SSE. Best Smelling Attraction.

It's not just Rome/Library of Alexandria burning (though that is GREAT)
It's that smell that hits you when you are about to walk in, right at the mural. It's that musty smell of nostalgia. I love it!!! It's gotta be one of my favorite smells in all of Disney World.

Runners Up: - Soarin' for obvious purposes of orange/pine smells
- Pirates of the Carribbean (love me some Pirate water!)

TakeMeThere81

Lately we'll be at Costco, and I just have to get a churro...that smell always reminds me of Disney (moreso the Land than the World I think)

Disneykidder

The local aquarium here smells like Splash Mountain...I love it. I love the smell when walking past the Main St. Bakery, popcorn carts and so many more places. Yum!:slurp:

becanya

Just got back from Tampa and every time I took a shower the smelly florida water made me feel like I was showering at the Wilderness Lodge. Made me quite depressed. :lol:

I just love the smell walking out of the airport when we arrive in Orlando. I love the hot, humid smell, that lets me know I'm in Florida. I'll second the orange smell in Soarin' and the bakery on Main Street.

zachrupertdsn

New ride smells

I love the smell of going on a ride the week or even day it opens! Rome burning has to be the most memorable smell though.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I remember a thread like this a little while ago.
My favorite is definitely the musty smell of the indoor water attractions like IASW and POTC. I don't know why but it makes me feel like I'm home.

mickeymatt

I remember a thread like this a little while ago.
My favorite is definitely the musty smell of the indoor water attractions like IASW and POTC. I don't know why but it makes me feel like I'm home.

I agree I like that smell also! However I do not like the smell of the handles on splash mountain because they plain stink. I hope they got refurbed with the lap bars!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom